Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

late game Voli, 2nd warmogs vs frozen mallet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saboteur JW

08-06-2012

Assume items:
Ninja boots
Warmogs
Wits
Atmas,

What would be the best next item if playing bruiser? Frozen mallet or warmogs (or other suggestions). I would generally go frozen mallet next, however when thinking about it atmas scales damage off health so it could be viable to build another warmogs to increase health, regen and damage.

Any thoughts/suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powerstoned

08-06-2012

My thought would rely on what the other team is building, specifically if i saw a bloodrazor.

Having some bonus attack speed + 2 warmogs + atma's is very fun on volibear, and since he's one of the few champs that scale so well with hp, I'd choose a 2nd warmogs most likely.

Sheen>Triforce wouldn't be a bad choice after atma's and would raise your damage a fair amount.