New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 37)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazekai

08-06-2012

Shouldn't Zyra be free this week? I was hoping to play her before the inevitable nerfs, but don't want to spend 6300 on her, not really my main role. I guess I can't even trust Riot to reliably make their new champions free. It's always been the third week, I count on it now, but no... And where's Diana?

All around, not too great a week for myself. I own half those champions, and have played the other half. I guess I could always get some normals in with Shen, and play some Viktor, hoping his spells work.

Kanajos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Glad ashe is free. Don't see her free that often; oh wait...

mrocznykiciak

08-06-2012

Ashe... so we meet again!
But beside that very nice rotacion, Hec, Shen, Rammus, Varus and Sona & Victor totally sales it.
Also good to see Garren and Eve since they are not popular in rotacion. (i dont even have eve so nice to try)

Tip: Also remember to try the new champ against bots before going in pvp, your teamates will be glad.

Xeinne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

this week is awesome, i love hecarim but i have some other 6300s on the list first, so this week im gonna play the **** out of him and viktor

miz redavni

08-06-2012

Why? Why have a 450 champ? She should be just about everyone's 1st buy...

Hingedmosquito

08-06-2012

Why no Zyra? It is the second week of her being released... >_<

Ice Ronin

08-06-2012

The **** is that??!! I want to try Zyra... and why you put Ashe in free week again..? It's annoying

Stewe119

08-06-2012

GREAT now we have terrible varus hecarim AND viktor players -.-

Xeinne

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz redavni View Post
Why? Why have a 450 champ? She should be just about everyone's 1st buy...
dude you should consider yourself lucky its just 1, its usually 2 450s and sometimes even 3, so dont complain about ashe.

Pedr0 Gomes

08-06-2012

Nice, sona rocks!