i am sorry but i have to vent somewhere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2009

I never got owned by a shaco ever. And this was before the patch. The supposed "good shaco" that you're talking about I've never seen. If I've never seen one after playing 80+ games I think that proves that he absolutely DID NOT deserve a nerf whatsoever. I don't know where riot gets their intel on these things, but I think they need to rework their criteria for nerfing/studying imbalances.

anata ga mori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanKeaton259 View Post
I never got owned by a shaco ever. And this was before the patch. The supposed "good shaco" that you're talking about I've never seen. If I've never seen one after playing 80+ games I think that proves that he absolutely DID NOT deserve a nerf whatsoever. I don't know where riot gets their intel on these things, but I think they need to rework their criteria for nerfing/studying imbalances.
At a guess, if you can't understand something, then it was an issue in high level play but didn't come into play at mid/low tiers.

Yeorwned

11-12-2009

I have seen a good Shaco before and he did need a nerf for the method in which he played. He picked his targets and chances. Shaco isn't a tank and shouldn't stand there toe to toe. Why everyone thinks they should be a carry 24/7 is beyond me...