Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

i am sorry but i have to vent somewhere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeanKeaton259

Recruiter

11-12-2009

I never got owned by a shaco ever. And this was before the patch. The supposed "good shaco" that you're talking about I've never seen. If I've never seen one after playing 80+ games I think that proves that he absolutely DID NOT deserve a nerf whatsoever. I don't know where riot gets their intel on these things, but I think they need to rework their criteria for nerfing/studying imbalances.

anata ga mori

Recruiter

11-12-2009

Quote:
DeanKeaton259:
I never got owned by a shaco ever. And this was before the patch. The supposed "good shaco" that you're talking about I've never seen. If I've never seen one after playing 80+ games I think that proves that he absolutely DID NOT deserve a nerf whatsoever. I don't know where riot gets their intel on these things, but I think they need to rework their criteria for nerfing/studying imbalances.

At a guess, if you can't understand something, then it was an issue in high level play but didn't come into play at mid/low tiers.

Yeorwned

11-12-2009

I have seen a good Shaco before and he did need a nerf for the method in which he played. He picked his targets and chances. Shaco isn't a tank and shouldn't stand there toe to toe. Why everyone thinks they should be a carry 24/7 is beyond me...