i am sorry but i have to vent somewhere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jormunder

11-11-2009

AH! why the **** did they complete bash Shaco in the new update i am so pissed this is ridculous! nothing to help him even a little cooldown time increase affects last for a shorter time wtf if anyone should have been downgraded it should have been teemo i mean come one i have a 7 year old brother who went 27 1 and 17........... i think that says enough

Admonished

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jormunder View Post
AH! why the **** did they complete bash Shaco in the new update i am so pissed this is ridculous! nothing to help him even a little cooldown time increase affects last for a shorter time wtf if anyone should have been downgraded it should have been teemo i mean come one i have a 7 year old brother who went 27 1 and 17........... i think that says enough
Lol yet another thread of someone complaining about a buff/nerf without having even having had played it post patch.

Hunkulese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

Quote:

Little kids always do well at videogames so that doesn't really say anything.

Fallen 62

11-11-2009

Good poster name in OP, bad OP...

Dartkun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

Quote:
HANG ON GUYS, I'M GOING TO TRY AND COMMUNICATE WITH HIM

AH! why the hell don't they get teemo to a competitive state, he wasn't even in this patch, that is ridculous[sic]! nothing to help him wtf if anyone should have been downgraded it should have been shaco i mean come on i have a 6 year old sister who went 27 1 and 17............. i think that says enough

Graty

11-11-2009

He's so mad.

Iskar

11-11-2009

AH! why isn't _____ the best hero ever?! Why can't _____ make me good at this game?! My 7 year old brother got fed and had one good game, that must mean _____ needs a buff!

keftes

Recruiter

11-11-2009

A good shaco was unkillable.Enjoy the nerfs - i know i am

Venarial

11-11-2009

lol a good shaco... arent really that many of them.. just buy wards or a potion = win against him... just saying

Chilmax

11-11-2009

I believe the term we're all looking for is:

"Lolumad"

Rant acknowledged.