Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Rp] Greetings fellow Summoners...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstorSapolsky

09-11-2010

Well, we've already... met, but it wouldn't hurt to extend a formal greeting.

Munchlord

09-11-2010

*A man in a purple robe with black runes covering it. The black runes are a curious thing, for they are not of any type or language commonly known to the summoners of the league, and as of so far, this summoner has refused to reveal their nature or meaning. Even though most of his face is covered, the robe easily identifies the summoner as Munchlord. The unusual name in spite, the man shows a rather gaunt frame, even visible through the thick cloth. This summoner is known somewhat already for his ruthless tactics and brutality on the field of justice, ready to push his champion to his outmost limits and cause more than a little pain in order to get where he wants to go. Still, he pays well enough to always have someone to summon. He is a mercenary summoner, readily serving even the most grisly cause if the pay is right. For now, he remains silently listening.*

CJ Donut Glaze

09-11-2010

Greetings Summoners!

Although not a summoner myself, I am glad for this chance to converse with many of you. I hope that this new channel of interaction will be a great new way for Summoners to meet one another and converse about both the glorious and the mundane!

- Reira Kashuld
JoJ Staff

Koragon

09-11-2010

It is always ever interesting to meet new summoners acquaintances.. Greetings to all of you.

And yes Astor, we have indeed met...

- Haelion Bastion
High Summoner