Looking for a team for DD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyDeadGrandma

08-07-2012

Build tenacity on AP amumu when the enemy has silence, don't build durrius like a glass cannon and I'll consider it.

Shaboinker

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadysKnight View Post
So I've been trying for a while to put together a team of RL friends but that's failed horribly. I come now to the forums in hopes of finding a team to play.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm LadysKnight. I was 1850 or so elo before lolmatches dropped and have since added +30 to my win-loss differential so I'm likely over the 2k range. I'm at least high enough that I see many of the bigger players from time to time. My main champs are:

Ranged AD: Jayce, Kayle (been a while)
AD Bruisers/Assassins: Jarvan, Talon, Darius, Wukong (learning)
AP Carry: Fizz, AP Amumu
Tanky/Support: Skarner, Alistar, Singed, Nunu, Janna

I can play bot lane with many of them as easily as top lane. I'm in the DD chatroom most days so if anyone is looking to add to their team, let me know. I just want to get in on the fun like everyone else.
He plays a dirty Jayce. Also I would play if you need another. Ruffly the same elo as you give or take.

MajorUrsa

08-07-2012

I wouldn't mind getting involved or trying out. Ill probably be on later this week and I think I already have you on my list.

LadysKnight

08-07-2012

@Shaboinker: I'll request you and we can play some games. Just don't bd zil without telling us in select :P

@MajorUrsa: I do already got you on my friend list so I'll talk to you when you're on.

Thanks for the heads up Volandum, I'll request him in game along with some of the others you told me about. Thanks for the responses all, hopefully we can get something set up and add a little more variety to the tournament.

Except for you Grandma, I do not thank you and request that you go fall in a hole somewhere.

SCIENCE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

HALLO LADY. I've played some games with and against you... add me up yo, I'd be interested.

LadysKnight

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGod TryScience View Post
HALLO LADY. I've played some games with and against you... add me up yo, I'd be interested.
Done

LadysKnight

08-08-2012

To give a run down to those who responded but I haven't gotten to speak personally to. It's likely that me and TCWA are going to work together to put something on the field this week. It may only amount to one team, we'd like to get two seperate ones eventually if it pans out so we can practice against each other and put more into the tournament. Let eiter one of us know if you'd like in.

Even if we don't end up very competitive this week, I know there are a lot of good individual players and great team players who got something they can contribute to making a team and, ultimately, the community.

SinnerSaints

08-08-2012

feel free to add me to your list of friends i only play Dom now

LadysKnight

08-08-2012

Sinner, you gotta hit 30 first bro. I say that just because if you're not 30, you're likely putting your team at a disadvantage because you don't have the runes and mastery points to set you up for the early game. Hit 30 then add me. Don't know what the team will look like but we can always play.