Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a team for DD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LadysKnight

08-06-2012

So I've been trying for a while to put together a team of RL friends but that's failed horribly. I come now to the forums in hopes of finding a team to play.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm LadysKnight. I was 1850 or so elo before lolmatches dropped and have since added +30 to my win-loss differential so I'm likely over the 2k range. I'm at least high enough that I see many of the bigger players from time to time. My main champs are:

Ranged AD: Jayce, Kayle (been a while)
AD Bruisers/Assassins: Jarvan, Talon, Darius, Wukong (learning)
AP Carry: Fizz, AP Amumu
Tanky/Support: Skarner, Alistar, Singed, Nunu, Janna

I can play bot lane with many of them as easily as top lane. I'm in the DD chatroom most days so if anyone is looking to add to their team, let me know. I just want to get in on the fun like everyone else.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

08-07-2012

Bump for ya. Good luck.

TCWA Tigerbite

08-07-2012

I'll come hunt ya down this evening. Feel free to add me "TCWA Tigerbite" before then.

naotasan

08-07-2012

We might need another Team Random this week.

LadysKnight

08-07-2012

I will likely end up putting together a random team if it comes to that his week.

xxxSoulRipperxxx

08-07-2012

Best amumu NA

Ragnaarock

08-07-2012

More teams=More fun, and everyone likes more fun right? At least I hope so. Hope for you all the best informing a team, and even if it doesn't go so well the first outing keep at it since teamplay is a lot more effective than individual skill.

Also people should try to stay away from "best champ" it's cool if you really are but if you get shown up while playing said champ than that just makes you look silly.
BTW Best Sejuani NA too bad you'll never see me play her

Hamm3rhand

08-07-2012

hey ladysknight. I wouldn't mind teaming up with you in the future if you would have me on your team. not sure if i'll be able to make it to this weeks DD so like I said in the future. (my schedule is fairly erratic at the moment, which is one major reason i haven't tried to get onto a team before). But if you need an alternate hit me up - I may or may not be busy saturday night. I'd love to play but I just can't commit to anything at this point in time.

Volandum

08-07-2012

Wawix #1 Ezreal NA. I'm not sure whether he's #1 Sona NA, but probably top 5. But he's playing Lulu for Cheese right now.

Volandum

08-07-2012

Some c4tuna guy on the reddit tourney thread said he's interested in trying out.