Double Jungle Combo Viable meta?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhJun

08-06-2012

Hey everyone, I was doing double jungle/roaming with my friend and it seems viable...
I did one with blitz and ali before, but maokai and ali seems to work a lot better.

Here's a full game replay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74IoU7onMl4

lmk what you guys think

AlethiaArete

08-06-2012

Well from what I understand the problem with double jungling is that the whole jungle is required for one jungler to level effectively. But I suppose if the junglers were to take some of the lane creeps as well, that might work out. The thing then is the surprise of a jungler popping out of nowhere kind of vanishes because he'd be doing it often.

Going Ham

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

if you gank enough and hard enough it's viable. you also need someone who can solo bot.

XCodes

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlethiaArete View Post
Well from what I understand the problem with double jungling is that the whole jungle is required for one jungler to level effectively. But I suppose if the junglers were to take some of the lane creeps as well, that might work out. The thing then is the surprise of a jungler popping out of nowhere kind of vanishes because he'd be doing it often.
IMO the way you would do this is to constantly counter-jungle. Strong counter-jungling champs like Shyvana and Mundo or strong duelists like Fiddlesticks and Fiora would be best, as opposed to ganking champs like Alistar or Maokai. Help out lanes by feeding them enemy buffs and controlling dragon.

Nevercrysis

08-06-2012

By my experience:

- Strong, experienced and OP players at lanes. Note, not champeon, but players.
- Good team synergy at teamfights for mid-late games. You gotta have lots AOE, or CCs, and good champ combinations.
- Coordination with allies, it means that your team has to be pre-made and a communication tool like skype.
- Camping and counter-junglings.
- Strong solo bot with lots successful bot ganks.
- WARDS issue - ADC will not contribute with all the wards. Every team members has to buy wards and have the following point...
- Map Awareness 24/7. I believe it explains by itself.

And please never try this at normal game in the solo queue... itīs just trolling! xD

XCodes

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevercrysis View Post
And please never try this at normal game in the solo queue... itīs just trolling! xD
There are far worse things you can do in Solo QQ than this. In fact, worse things frequently happen in Solo QQ than this.

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

You usually want a blue-starter and a red-starter and then you can all converge on mid for a level 2 gank, or simultaneously level 2 gank mid and top. Alistar fits in a lot of double jungle comps that way because his starting buff is variable.