I know this is against the rules

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrunkMonkeys

08-10-2012

But last game we had a guy in my ranked que who literally only intent fed only all game.

He said things like "almost got him" to seem like he was trying but, really he was running into towers hitting s and standing there. He was mad in que that he didn't get the role he wanted. I know you are just supposed to report after game but, for some reason, probably because its late, not one person would say a word about the game or situation in chat.

I know this is bad, but he intent fed all game and totally got away with it as he probably got only one report.

This is unacceptable and although I am not supposed to do this I really feel cheated and he clearly is a toxic ban worthy player.

al3xandrin3

Why do we allow this?

Ohasis

08-10-2012

So whats the difference between him doing something against the rules and knowing it, and you doing the same thing?

Its a problem, and it sucks, but do the right thing.

DrunkMonkeys

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohasis View Post
So whats the difference between him doing something against the rules and knowing it, and you doing the same thing?

Its a problem, and it sucks, but do the right thing.
The difference is I didn't que to literally just piss people off.

Mageinta Warrior

08-10-2012

Rules are optional.

TeknoWizard

08-10-2012

Yeah. You lose ANY moral high ground on "Oh. I was VICTIMIZED by this cruel feeder!" when you acknowledge that you're breaking rules by calling him out. You don't get to pick and choose which rules you follow.

Dragoon Feld

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkMonkeys View Post
But last game we had a guy in my ranked que who literally only intent fed only all game.

He said things like "almost got him" to seem like he was trying but, really he was running into towers hitting s and standing there. He was mad in que that he didn't get the role he wanted. I know you are just supposed to report after game but, for some reason, probably because its late, not one person would say a word about the game or situation in chat.

I know this is bad, but he intent fed all game and totally got away with it as he probably got only one report.

This is unacceptable and although I am not supposed to do this I really feel cheated and he clearly is a toxic ban worthy player.

al3xandrin3

Why do we allow this?

i record all pregame lobbies, and when situations like this arise. i send the footage via a support ticket to riot. :-)

AlphariusRising

08-10-2012

You sound like me when I play top lane. "I know it's retarded to push this far, but ima do it anyway!"

The difference is, there's no jungler to come gank you in these forums, so you're going to get away with it.

Zerakou

08-10-2012

If you just named and shamed him... Im guessing it was his Singed game? Just report for feed and leave it at that man..... I looked it up and items give it away... He fed but then he's got other games where he did just fine....

You're right, he didnt need to feed but all you have to do is report and press on..

Kenp4chi

08-10-2012

I feel your pain man, and because of that, you go ahead and call him out :-). (Seriously though remove it and ill explain why)

Anywho, riot has a rule against what you did
in the forums, because they would be plagued with tons of trivial posts which would clog the forums.

If Riot had the power to hire people under a forum where you could call people out with proof it would be a great idea as it worked for my teams community on the sierra forums for empire earth. Scared all the cheaters and trolls right out.

For now until Riot decides to do something about level 30 players, go download lol recorder....Do it now.... :-P. Ok now record every game and if one arises like that, you make a support ticket, and send the recording with the times listed for the support ticket so they dont have to watch the whole thing. They may not get banned, but if they get a warning alerting them that they are not invincible gods, most trolls stop.

Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor ;-)

posted on mah android get over the type os ;-)