Release Notes v 1.0.0.52

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alusair

11-11-2009

Thanks for this great patch regarding Server stability and Summoner Patches but I am quite sad that neither Tryndamere (better heal bis Bloodlust !?!) nor Jax were patched ... Anyway im sure there are many Persons working on the Balance of the game and i trust them !!! Huge Respect for your work and Good luck for the Future !!!

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-11-2009

I don't understand the changes to turrets. I found them nearly percect (their damage scaling on hitting the same target was a little high). But decreasing their armor? Decreasing their bonuses against backdooring? Was the goal to make the overall game faster, because I don't think that's the way to go. I felt it was much better and resulted in the ability to actually get to a tower and defend it before it died. Now it seems like they will go down so fast you won't have a chance to defend at all.

Nibie

11-11-2009

lol at Cho'Gath buffs and Nasus nerfs

the whole tower thing as well is lol and the Nashor nerf isn't enough :\

mermin

11-11-2009

Nasus must wait 1 more second and spend 10 more mana to cast spirit fire ! MUAHAHAHAHA! He will never be picked again!

seriously ur probably better off with the interns doing balance changes

Rockytop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

Yeah thats a great idea....nerf Kat, and Buff Chogath and nunu.....I dont get it....and YAY we can use rune pages! oh wait...we still have no store to buy runes...>.>

Hopefully my Flist wont be bugged after every single game now...

Charmicarmicarmicat

11-11-2009

I agree with most of these changes.

Nice to see amumu, morgana and malphite getting the nerfstick, while other bottom tiers like tristana get's a well deserved buff. And mundo can almost perma-masochism himself now. Janna is still bleh. Shaco overnerfed, rammus well deserved buff. Nasus needs bigger nerf.

Hope the graphic bugs with CM are fixed, and happy to know that towers might just be able to be taken down without having a big tank taking the hits.

Crazy Demon

11-11-2009

Quote:
UPDATED ITEM: Sorcerer’s Shoes: Changed to flat 15 Magic Resist Penetration.
What? Does that mean it doesn't give AP anymore?

And I fail to see how Baron nerf will change anything- it still looks pretty powerful.

Paindeva

11-11-2009

Turret backdoor bonus decreased from 250 to 200.
Turret armor and magic resistance growth decreased from 2.5 to 1.5.
Turret armor and magic resistance decay decreased from 5 to 3.
Second turret base armor decreased from 42.5 to 37.5
Inhibitor turret base armor decreased from 55 to 47.5

i dont get it why it is now decreased ><?!?
i would increase the defense and so on
the longer the turrets can survive, the game will be more fun

well i would change it with a game difficulty so you can decide the difficult of the game.
example:
easy = the same as now
normal = 25% hp and 10% dmg for turrets and minions 15% (attack dmg+ 10%)
hard = 40% hp and 25%dmg for turrets and minions 25% (attack dmg+ 20%)

this is what i would have done xD

yours paindeva

Anniie

11-11-2009

Weakened a few things here and there, yet the fundamental problems will probably still remain. Also, no spider queen.

EVILTeddy

11-11-2009

I really wanted Amumus ultimate to be like Rooftree from dota ... her ultimate was right because champions can still cast spells even when they r under the effects of amumu's ult ...

NuNu's ultimate needed to do damage even when canceled ... or we needed an item such as MonkeyBar from dota to use his ult ... stun nunu and he didn't do anything at all ...