Who is a good jungler for a beginning jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sintarical

08-06-2012

Malphite. He's in the meta right now, he's cheap to buy, and he does all the things junglers need to do.

Boise Boss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

warwick is the safest jungle

you can kill everything with no runes/items/masteries basically

another easy jungler is amumu or fiddlesticks

M0nkeyM4n

08-06-2012

Ww is good to start off with. He pretty much cant die with his q and w to heal. Oh and cant forget the passive.

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

id go with malph, my second ranked game I played him as we needed a jungle, and I was the last to pick, when I explained I was new to jungle earlier they said it was ok, when it was my pick to do malph and be a tanky jungle. I did that and after that I am now going to try him in jungle a lot more as it was the most fun I ever had with malph as well as one of the most fun times I had in league as it is.

RafiqOfMany

08-06-2012

I started jungling as udyr, way back when he was the only junglable champion. Now i noticed that noctune is great for clearing the jungle with semi stron ganks(ALWAYS GANK) it is your job as a jungler to gank.
Maokai is my favrite jungler, very easy, and has the best ganks

Jeanschyso

08-06-2012

I started with warwick back when a jungler was a funny idea

AlphariusRising

08-06-2012

Warwick and Nunu can jungle a full clear bare-naked with no potions, it's EASY.

Amumu can't do that, but it's still pretty easy, and he's a very nice champ overall.

KaltraX

08-06-2012

Maokai is my favorite and his fans ganks are strong.. Go to solomid and look up a guide for him. It's real ez and has a vid to show you how.

Suzy Turquoise

08-06-2012

My first jungler was Shyvana. Her w makes her a fast clearer, and she can be built to take or give lots of damage. If you aren't familiar with her set, though, I'd say try Nocturne. His passive makes him a fast clearer as well, and he can stay in the jungle longer than Shyvana can - he can clear it a couple times without even using more than one or two pots. His set is also made for fast and clean ganks.

Dediguise

08-06-2012

This is honestly a very complicated question. It really depends on what role you intend to fulfill as a jungler, namely whether you want to be a tanky champ with tons of cc or a glass cannon such as shaco. The prob with playing a tanky champ is that it means that if you are playing solo que you are relying on your teammates to carry you to victory. If you have friends to play with though, a tanky jungler is easier to play. so my suggestions are as follows:

Solo Que

Darius, WW, Trynd, Olaf, Udyr

With friends

Udyr, WW(still good choices), Shen, Malphite,

DO NOT TRY NAUT WITHOUT A LOT OF PRACTICE. He requires skill and aslo familiarity with jungling. I also highly recommend Udyr over WW.