Who is a good jungler for a beginning jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GinzoKazama

08-06-2012

I'm getting my roles down so far. I do pretty well as an AD/Carry and Tank. But I wanted to try out jungling and see if I can tip the scales in favor of the teams I play on. I know a good jungler can really cause trouble for the opposing team and was thinking of trying it.

But I'm not sure what hero to choose. I know they are labeled 'jungler' or the sort, but I saw a few videos where some champions who were not classified as junglers doing it. I don't know how effective they were at it, but wanted to see if anyone had a good idea of who I should start with.

I was thinking Master Yi, but I wouldn't mind thinkng outside the box.

Luxiere

08-06-2012

I've heard many saying Warwick is a splendid jungler to use when newly aboard on the jungle ship.

Jordian

08-06-2012

warwick annnnnddddddd yeah just use warwick to start off.

TribalMind

08-06-2012

I've found Nunu to be decent if a little slow. His consume does help clear the jungle and it heals you. But you have to remember to build tank and act as a support otherwise you can't do much late game. Find yourself a good AD character and blood boil him as often as possible late game, it's fun.

Gentle08

08-06-2012

ww

TeknoWizard

08-06-2012

I would argue that Warwick isn't a very good option. Yes, he has an easily sustained jungle, and he ganks well. However, he doesn't do very many things well. I'm going to say Udyr is your best option to start because he does absolutely everything that a jungler should do.

OuityDrood

08-06-2012

Nocturne shreds the jungle.

AGTT Hypnotoad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

ww/ skarn/ trundle

EndofDeepsleep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Olaf (start with a vampiric scepter)

hotfire

08-06-2012

Whoever you think is cool. Jungling is great because you can get comfortable with a champ and his abilities. The creeps are always the same. Look up stonewall's tier list and jungle video's if you want more information on anything specific.