Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5th game in a row!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiLLeGaCy

08-06-2012

We lose ranked... Elo hell is awsome... Try it out every derp bot lane feeds!

laxjoh

08-06-2012

Quote:
KiLLeGaCy:
We lose ranked... Elo hell is awsome... Try it out every derp bot lane feeds!

I bot lane all the time and you haven't played with me yet. And I sure don't feed. I've met a lot of ADC who does though so I understand where you're coming from.. My suggestion is to carry your teammates if you must as a jungler. Otherwise you're gonna have to deal with it =/

Careful

08-06-2012

You realize you can go and gank bot lane if they're in trouble instead of sitting in your lane (or jungle) and complain about it. Try adding a bit of pressure, help them out.

KiLLeGaCy

08-06-2012

Quote:
Meds:
You realize you can go and gank bot lane if they're in trouble instead of sitting in your lane (or jungle) and complain about it. Try adding a bit of pressure, help them out.

Hard to gank an overextended lane.

KiLLeGaCy

08-06-2012

Well look a ezreal say he is getting reported for harassment feeds then leaves game. Elo hell rules. Riot l2 perma ban these morons.

Lakez

08-06-2012

Quote:
KiLLeGaCy:
Hard to gank an overextended lane.

Thats they worst part...they push their lane up and leave no room for help. Isn't it fun?

Gamble This

08-06-2012

http://www.lolking.net/search?name=KiLLeGaCy&x=0&y=0

Says u dont have any elo.

Boise Boss

Recruiter

08-06-2012

I don't understand this mentality of people

looking at your match history

12/8/21
4/9/2
2/4/3
7/9/13
6/14/12
0/10/14
4/10/7
9/7/19
8/9/4
10/6/5

in none of your games did you not feed

some of them you got more kills than deaths, but you kept resetting your death gold and end up feeding them more than the person who is say 0/5

are you sure you're not this elo hell?

Sam Is Whoa

08-06-2012

^ this. the only constant in your games is you. so start there and fix from the inside out.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2440804

Treza

08-06-2012

yeah that match history is nothing short of bad.. stop placing blame on your team mates when you are a *major* factor in your teams defeat. 0/10 galio and you have the nerve to blame bottom lane? wake the **** up