Which Champion(s) would you like to see published?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadameBougie

08-05-2012

Hello all!

I was wondering what champs you all would choose to have a book published on? For example, I would want a book with Soraka, Karma, Sona, and Orianna, because they all have really sad stories, and I would love to see it expanded into a book. Maybe the all come together and defeat Warwick and Swain, or something. I suppose I just really want an expansion of their lore, or even better--updates concerning their status (for example, Soraka wishes to rid herself of the curse she received after cursing Warwick...how's that going for her?)

SO, who do YOU want to see published, and why?

Thanks, and have a lovely night!

steak style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

I think Riven's well-written enough to warrant a graphic novel about her.

HarmlessCareBear

08-06-2012

Soraka.

The Rise and Fall of a divine being, how cheesy is that?

Buff Tristana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Tristana is my favorite though I doubt she'd have the most interesting story, so Kayle perhaps?

Tertium

08-06-2012

Caitlyn already wrote a book, "Willing Apprehension". It is mentioned in her bio
But I think that Ez could write a novel. You know, crawling around ancient temples, etc. Indiana Jones style.

EDIT
Oh god, misread the topic.
But I'm sticking with Ezreal

webbut

08-06-2012

A story based on Swain's Rise to power would do well to establish Runeterra while keeping some of the mysterious bits mysterious.

The main conflict on Runeterra seems to be between Noxus and Demacia so I think a story that defines that conflict would be the best place to start and it could detail things from Noxus occupation of Ionia and the subsequent matches that lead to Ionia's freedom and requesting to join the league to the shifts in power leading to Swain taking control of the government.

Swain deals directly with Jarvan so we could also get some insight on him as well as some other importaint Demacians

Axxlon

08-07-2012

I'd personally like to see a story based on Twisted Fate's and Graves's little on-going grudge, explaining their origins, how they individually grew and inevitably met, etc. Perhaps get to learn Twisted Fate's real name? (inb4 remy lebleau (lolgambitreference))

Of course, this is all just because TF is my fave. ^^

Dorryza

08-07-2012

Just take a look at the Fanfiction Forums- I'm sure you'll find the general consensus there.

AKA everyone writes Riven >_>

Mirage Night

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorryza View Post
Just take a look at the Fanfiction Forums- I'm sure you'll find the general consensus there.

This^

david12341

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorryza View Post

riven, kat, and garen is all they wright...sigh