Help to remain calm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anstarot

01-17-2013

So, i got banned 2 weeks from tribunal , its all good since i think that i deserved it.
My problem comes that i cannot get calm when team just acts as they were cod players, going all by themselves, the support buying 1 ward per 5 min , and so on.
Im asking for advice because i just dont know how to really stay sharp without arguing with them (my points are quite valid and i explain it to them , not like that i just say "noob" only )
And since i was starting to play ranked really often, and always got stuck with this kind of team while the enemy one almost wards even our nexus and acts as one.I dont mind dodging ranked (dodged 8 in a row , because of people going graves cv revive, soraka jungle surge and tp, and so on because 3 of them called top mid or adc at the same time).Generally before playing you know if your team its bad or not by looking at their comp and enemy comp, but i cannot dodge it everytime that it happens

MFKrazed

01-17-2013

Dont let yourself get verbally baited by other people. That's advice that many people who end up posting here would be smart to take.

Sure, the situation might royally suck. Believe me, I get it. But in the end, try to remember that it really is just a game, and one that I assume you want to keep being able to play.

Maybe try to turn those instances into learning opportunities to pick up a new champ, a new lane, new strat... something. Just dont let yourself get hot headed.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Shutting down all chat and hiding the team chat ( after saying i won't be able to watch it, but i do see/send pings ) helped me a lot with my "honesty" problem. After a while it gets easier. I still complain and curse and facepalm but I try to do it irl and not the people playing because it took me a ****load of suspensions and even my friends and fiancee telling me that it's impossible to play with me to understand that no matter how much you complain and / or you try to surrender, people won't do magically what you expect them to do.