Is It More Worth It To Get Darius Or Zyra?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razerhack

08-05-2012

i have enough ip for one tier 3 champ and I'm looking at darius and zyra which one is better and funner to play? i prefer ad bruiser champs but i thought zyra looked like a lot of fun so I'm not sure plz help. ^_^

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonerMagyk View Post
i prefer ad bruiser champs

darius

Judas Priest

08-05-2012

If you like ad bruiser, go for Darius.

Razerhack

08-05-2012

Should i just get him or wait to try zyra this next Free to play week?

lastchancexi

08-06-2012

Darius isn't as strong as Zyra is right now, but Zyra's almost surely going to get nerfed ridiculously hard in the next patch. Since they might be about equal pretty soon, I guess go with Darius if you have more fun with him.

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Zyra has already been nerfed in the PBE. The changes will probably be implemented in the next patch. She'll still be incredibly powerful, just her plant burst potential will be lower.

RedLinkHD

08-06-2012

Well, I personally think that you should play her in free to play before you buy anyone. It'll really help your decision, also, I personally want to get Darius because Zyra is going to be nerfed. It's obvious, people who say that she was already nerfed are wrong. She is op, and Riot has already thought about nerfing her more, so in the long run, getting Darius would be nicer. If you get Zyra now, you can get her while she is still op and before she is patched, then when she is patched, you can get Darius with the ip you got from playing Zyra. Patience, my friend.

Razerhack

08-07-2012

thx everyone I'm glad for the help

OdinLegend

08-07-2012

If you prefer bruisers, isn't the answer obvious? -_-
But though i believe Zyra is better overall for team play Top lane Darius is just for kills unless u play him jungle to get ur carries fed