Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Runeterra a Pangea?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dessim8

09-11-2010

I Ask because we have yet to see much beyond one continent and a smattering of varying sized islands. Are there other lands beyond the seas besides the continent of Valoran?

Is there rather than just a continental map perhaps a world map that shows other lands, including the north and south pole, perhaps the amount of moons (or even suns) and how long a day or year is.

PhantomChaos

09-11-2010

The only confirmed outland on Runeterra is Lockfar, the place Olaf comes from.

Norgos

09-11-2010

It seems a bit to round and compact...compared to what we have. I would like more continents to be mentioned .. if there are any.

AstorSapolsky

09-11-2010

I understand Kassadin and Gragas have had a go at exploring the depths of the Ocean, are there no ruins of former civilizations? Lands change.