Yet another person bringing up Avarice Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fdhaijlfvhadijvn

08-05-2012

I figure Avarice blade how it is, is hardly useful on anyone. mostly just champs like gp, garen, or maybe trynd. the problem is not all physical damage champs benefit from crit as others do. Like renekton for example, he hardly benefits from crit, he just needs more ad instead. so If they changed it what do you think they should change it to?

1 - about 14 attack damage instead

2 - about 20 attack speed instead

3 - Change it but to something else (tell me your idea)

4 - Just make it build into better item(s)

5 - Leave it how it is

What do you guys think?

Irelia Bot

08-05-2012

What if they were to take the Cloak of Agility and replace it with Avarice blade for Atma's Impaler and make the crit chance on Atma's Impaler 15% while costing the same?

Atma's Impaler Chain Vest (700) + Avarice blade(750) + 905 (2355 total)
+45 Armor
+15% crit chance
Passive Unique: You gain attack damage equal to 1.5% of your maximum health.

Certified

08-05-2012

Where's Blue Jelly with his Wriggle's speech?...

Irelia Bot

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certified View Post
Where's Blue Jelly with his Wriggle's speech?...
Which Wriggle's speech?

Caeler

08-06-2012

There are several problems with your suggestions.

Quote:
1 - about 14 attack damage instead
There's an item that has pretty much the same effect. It's called a Long Sword.

Quote:
2 - about 20 attack speed instead
Again, there's an item that has essentially the same effect. It's called a Dagger.

Quote:
3 - Change it but to something else (tell me your idea)
I'm not sure what they'd change it to, considering Avarice is one of the only early game crit items.

Quote:
4 - Just make it build into better item(s)
If you mean change it into an entirely different item like in the quote above, then that's an awful idea but if you mean change it so it can build into more than just Youmuu's, then that seems like a pretty good idea.

Also :
Quote:
What if they were to take the Cloak of Agility and replace it with Avarice blade for Atma's Impaler and make the crit chance on Atma's Impaler 15% while costing the same?
That seems like a pretty cool idea too especially since the Cloak of Agility already builds into about 3-4 items which is why it could do with less.

Quote:
5 - Leave it how it is
It probably should be left as it is. You're saying that it's hardly useful on anyone. However, it's an extremely useful item under certain conditions. For example, if you're playing a game and your lane looks like it's going to be tough(and you're a character who relies on crit), then it'd be fantastic because it also gives that swag gp10.

So yeah, if they did change it, it'd probably remain exactly the same or be somehow incorporated into the build of another item.