Is jungle Fiora that bad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxiere

08-05-2012

I used to love laning with Fiora but the current team comp and meta seems to not fit her. And people all around bashes her so much that she's underclassed. Then I've been thinking about Jungle Fiora. I've seen a few these days actually and she brought massive wreckage to the enemy team, plus carrying the whole team all the time.

So encouraged by that, I'm thinking of giving her a try. But many of my friends plus the people around me says she's horrible and has very weak sustain.

Also saying all of the great Fiora's I've watched and played with were "lucky"

Do you think she's not capable of it?

Am thinking of building TF Merc Last Whisper Wriggles and Guardian.

Also, have you seen a jungle Fiora recently? How was she and your thoughts?

Wordbrah

08-05-2012

Troll.

TeknoWizard

08-05-2012

If you have CC heavy lanes, then sure. She's fine. But that's her problem. She ganks, yet brings no CC to the table.

laxjoh

08-05-2012

If you are very good at Fiora, she can jungle fine but TeknoWizard brought up the best point as to why Fiora jungle isn't seen that often.

If your lanes have good amount of CC, go for using Fiora... but you will want a jungler with CC because it helps ganks tremendously.

Now I've seen amazing Firoa junglers and they can be truly amazing. It's not a troll, it's just not the orthodox choice of junglers. It wouldn't work at higher ELO though I shouldn't think

Thoomas

08-05-2012

People seems to dont understand that pratically every champ can jungle. Karthus jungle is played in ranked, and my friend like to play taric jungle because of its moderate burst and stun, and its not bad! I mean, every champ is able to clear the jungle, and at least fear the pushed ennemy.

So, why fiora would be bad?

She can easyly kill all the neutral minion, and a lantern is really good on her, and i dont understand why she would be poor cause she have ''poor substain''. Her passive is huge. I'm sure that she could clear the jungle with more hp left than karthus.

And what about gank? She can easyly jump on her target and does massive dmg. Its true that cc is a great part of a great gank, but dmg too. So, just gank with the red buff to have more chance to kill ennemy.

Zerthai

08-05-2012

She cant gank without heavy help from lane. She doesnt transition well because she needs farm to do dmg. Her main utility that she brings to the team is major dmg from her ult. After that goes down she becomes worthless. She is just kinda meh in both lane and jungle. In jungle however she is much weaker.

jackyson99

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

fiora is a major attack player if you build her right she can be great but never would i advise any fiora players to jungle because she needs alot of money earned buy killing lots of minions and champs

Vikaryous

08-05-2012

I remember jungle Fiora.

75g makes her worthless. Oh, here she comes? Better casually walk away.

The last one I saw, gave up so many kills to my Graves that he basically soloed their team. You need so much in-lane help it's silly