Ask the Scorpion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SandscourgeSkarn

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameil View Post
Crystal Vanguard,

What do you think of some champions... how about Shyvana and Jax for example?
The Brackern pondered for a moment, clicking his massive crystalline pincers together in thought as he did. Truth be told, he had never spoken to either and until very recently, had not spared much thought to the other champions of the League, save to assess their combat skills.

"They are both interesting and skilled warriors. Jax is an extremely competent duelist, I have felt the lighting fast sting of his lamppost on my body many times. How one so broad manages to simply avoid my claws so deftly perplexes me."

"Shyvana, on the other claw, is a very talented woman. While I do not fear facing her in battle, she can make herself quite the nuisance. I cannot help but think she and I have similarities."

The vanguard sighed and flexed his body calmly.

"I do not know either of them personally. Simply as combatants. Perhaps I should remedy this."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
GRAGROA GRAWRH SKARNER

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU... WHY YOU HAVE 6 LEGS IF YOU ARE AN SCORPION?

-Ebonmaw, the dragon of twisted treeline
Skarner blinked, not sure exactly how to approach the question. The lack of two of his legs was something he had been curious about for most of his life, but it was not something he was entirely clear upon the reasons for. His entire species looked this way, but that did not stop him from questioning why. He had a theory and voiced it to the Dragon now.

"Your question is one I had pondered myself, when I had the spare time to do so. I believe it may have been a side effect of the magic that turned the humble scorpions into the Brackern that caused the change, though I am not completely certain. My race also possesses hands, though I cannot think of why we would've ever needed them. The earth tends to work in strange ways."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nunu View Post
Hey there Skarner, good to see you getting out more. Willump had a question, he wanted to know if you were venomous like other scorpions?
Turning once more to face yet another guest, Skarner nodded his head to Nunu and spoke.

"Before obtaining the form you see before you, my kind possessed many venoms to fell our prey. I do not believe we truly needed them for much. Our massive size and strength felled most things that threatened us, but occasionally there were foes too large to simply tear apart. Our poisons were used to deadly results then."

He grinned, recalling many a battle he and his kind had fought to defend themselves and their lands.

"The body you see before you, however, has its own surprises. My venom was altered by my fusion to my Arachia, and is potent beyond my wildest imaginings. On the fields, I am forbidden to strike too often with my tail. The venom is a magical one, and causes extreme pain to the body. In larger doses it causes nerve damage and organ failure within seconds. I am limited in my ability to utilize this during matches for it would be too devastating. It is one of the reasons why I do not simply use my tail to impale my foes on the fields. The enemy would be dead before I could wrench my tail from the body cavity."

He smiles, eyes alight with enjoymant at the thought. He seemed altogether too fond of the idea. He returns to his senses to finish answering the question.

"As it stands, I am allowed to use my venom to enhance my capabilities only under certain circumstances. The summoners call it a 'Critical Hit' I believe. Not a term I am overly familiar with myself. I simply know that my enemies tend to dislike it more when my tail strikes instead of my claws."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Amumu View Post
Oh, that's... cool. Maybe some time you could help me, um... search through the pyramids one day for... well, things about my past. If you want to, that is... and we could be friends, too.
Skarner nodded his assent to the mummy, extending a claw for him to shake.

"I would gladly accompany you on an expedition, Amumu. I have had a want to acquaint myself with my fellow champions, as well as to explore more of the world I now live in. Know that you may call me friend."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice puts on his tophat, and holds his cane straight.

"Greetings, Good sir and great Vanguard Skarner, a question that has been on your mind for a while has recently come back into my thoughts so that I may ask. What really did happen to your proud race of people? Because, I've traveled to almost every city-state in Valoran, and have yet to spot anyone of your kind."
Skarner turned slowly to face the man and his question. It was not one that should've required asking, in his mind. Anyone who had knowledge of his name should likely also know at least the most basic thing about his kind. With a moment of sad hesitation, he answered, voice thick with sorrow.

"You will not find my kind on the streets of your cities, nor in your hills and valleys. My kind have either been killed by deplorable acts of selfishness, greed and avarice or wait below the soil for the day when they can emerge and reclaim their place. My people lie in wait while the sacred grounds they once called home weeps from the wanton misuse of magic and the devastating acts of war and carnage enacted."

He turned away, speaking once again, though in a voice low enough only for those close to hear.

"No matter how many times I answer that... It never gets easier."

Quote:
((Also: Battlecast Skarner WHERE http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2434471 D: ))
((Battlecast Skarner not sure exactly how to drop in. Also the speed nearly makes my head spin. I wanna be there but I'm not exactly sure how I'm expected to speak and act. Give me a quick rundown and I'd likely be right there to TERMINATE THE ORGANICS.))

((... How was that?))

Dear Amumu

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post

Skarner nodded his assent to the mummy, extending a claw for him to shake.

"I would gladly accompany you on an expedition, Amumu. I have had a want to acquaint myself with my fellow champions, as well as to explore more of the world I now live in. Know that you may call me friend."
Amumu lightly grabs the claw and shakes it.

"Ok. I talked to Rumble a little bit about it. I'm... not sure when we'll go but, I'll tell you when we do. If you're still interested in going at the time..."

Ebonmaw Dragon

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
((Battlecast Skarner not sure exactly how to drop in. Also the speed nearly makes my head spin. I wanna be there but I'm not exactly sure how I'm expected to speak and act. Give me a quick rundown and I'd likely be right there to TERMINATE THE ORGANICS.))

((... How was that?))
((well, singed need reinforces vs the shadow army and you can attack. or attack Piltover))

The Cryophoenix

08-07-2012

"Skarner, I am glad to see you are joining the festivities here, your words can spread wisdom and understanding to those who are curious about your people. I have always respected you Vanguard, your choice to assist with the healing of Runeterra, so it could be better suited for your people, is a noble one. This world seems so colourful and vibrant on the surface, but it's so fragile... you who have witnessed the events of one of the Rune Wars knows that better than most. We needed your assistance, and I would like to thank you for your service in the Institute of War."

"But enough formalities, I will admit I am greatly interested in your kind, but perhaps slightly concerned. Perhaps it is my nature as a Eternal Guardian to worry myself over other species, but I find myself wondering this; should Runeterra be adequately mended, where the threat of magical imbalance no longer be an issue, where would your people reside and how will you adapt to this new world? The Crystal Scar still seems so damaged by the Summoner's magic, though I do not blame them for it was a necessary action, it will taint the land around the battlefield for many, many years to come. Could your kind be able to thrive in such an environment, or would you relocate yourselves?"

"I'm sure when your species emerges, Runeterra being as it is, other city-states and civilizations would want your kind to be more involved with politics such as allying yourself with other city-states much as Volibear's Ursine has done with Freljord. Or perhaps voting in political debates within the Institute itself."

"I understand that this may be a loaded question, full of what-ifs and so far away from now, but as a Phoenix I can't help myself from always looking ahead. Yet if you do not wish to answer, or go into detail about this question, I shall not blame you."

~Anivia, the Cryophoenix

(( PS: You're an amazing Skarner, and thus far your board is amazing to read and I can read every reply you give in Skarner's voice, with is difficult for a lot of writers to pull off! Keep up the great work! <3 ))

SandscourgeSkarn

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Amumu View Post
Amumu lightly grabs the claw and shakes it.

"Ok. I talked to Rumble a little bit about it. I'm... not sure when we'll go but, I'll tell you when we do. If you're still interested in going at the time..."
"Simply come and find me when you have chosen to leave and I will make time to accompany you both, unless something of dire import requires my attentions. I do not often have much to do outside of my League duties, so that sounds unlikely."

The scorpion clicked his claws together, a sign of both greeting and farewell.

Quote:
((well, singed need reinforces vs the shadow army and you can attack. or attack Piltover))
((I'm think, however unfortunate it may be, that I've just completely missed my window of opportunity here. Furthermore, I've been waiting for a new Lobster skin for quite a while and if I were to play it here and do it wrong, I'd hate myself. I suppose I have to apologize. Thanks for the opportunity.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cryophoenix View Post
"Skarner, I am glad to see you are joining the festivities here, your words can spread wisdom and understanding to those who are curious about your people. I have always respected you Vanguard, your choice to assist with the healing of Runeterra, so it could be better suited for your people, is a noble one. This world seems so colourful and vibrant on the surface, but it's so fragile... you who have witnessed the events of one of the Rune Wars knows that better than most. We needed your assistance, and I would like to thank you for your service in the Institute of War."

"But enough formalities, I will admit I am greatly interested in your kind, but perhaps slightly concerned. Perhaps it is my nature as a Eternal Guardian to worry myself over other species, but I find myself wondering this; should Runeterra be adequately mended, where the threat of magical imbalance no longer be an issue, where would your people reside and how will you adapt to this new world? The Crystal Scar still seems so damaged by the Summoner's magic, though I do not blame them for it was a necessary action, it will taint the land around the battlefield for many, many years to come. Could your kind be able to thrive in such an environment, or would you relocate yourselves?"

"I'm sure when your species emerges, Runeterra being as it is, other city-states and civilizations would want your kind to be more involved with politics such as allying yourself with other city-states much as Volibear's Ursine has done with Freljord. Or perhaps voting in political debates within the Institute itself."

"I understand that this may be a loaded question, full of what-ifs and so far away from now, but as a Phoenix I can't help myself from always looking ahead. Yet if you do not wish to answer, or go into detail about this question, I shall not blame you."

~Anivia, the Cryophoenix

(( PS: You're an amazing Skarner, and thus far your board is amazing to read and I can read every reply you give in Skarner's voice, with is difficult for a lot of writers to pull off! Keep up the great work! <3 ))
Skarner had been hoping for so exhaustive a question, unsurprised that when finally it came, it was from the Ice Phoenix. Despite the chilled environment he felt a warmth inside, not unlike the feelings he had experienced in years past, sharing his knowledge with his kin. He'd always loved a good discourse and it would seem that one of the few champions he had taken more than a passing interest in was willing to offer one directly to him. He rested his claws against his side and tucked his tail away as well before beginning his answer.

"I am glad you have come, Anivia, I expected such a question from someone as wise as yourself. My people lead simple lives, without many of the conveniences the humans now have. Our natural bodies were hardy and capable, and surviving without a roof was our norm. While I of course have a very deep, personal connection to the Odyn Valley, our most natural home, it is not as though I have never ventured beyond it. I had to, in search of my Arachia."

"It is however, worth mentioning that while we all venture forth alone to find our crystals, most returned with them to the Valley. Few, very few, chose lives away from the rest once they had found their Arachia. They were typically social pariahs or the ill-natured. Some were shunned by the will of the group, deemed a danger to us all. We are an adaptable race. Our choices in prey are numerous, and so long as something edible exists, we can thrive."

He let loose a sigh, one that spoke of loss and grief. It was not an uncommon thing for him, considering how truly isolated he was in this alien time. His memories reminded him of his time with his people as they were being ushered underground to safety. He could not help but think of the exiles. He knew that they would surely perish, with no guiding hand to lead them to the safety of the great hibernation. He broke his own train of thought, shaking his head abruptly. His usually expressionless face was now a bejeweled mirror of the one he wore on that grim day. He continued on, though his tone had fallen to a personal level. His short, clicking legs drove him closer to the Phoenix to exclude the rest of the crowd.

"I have searched personally for a new home, but none have truly spoken to me. My own spare time is spent wandering in search of a niche of this world to call mine own, a river, a cavern, a small copse. Anything, yet I have found not a single place that resonates with me. Nature is a big place and I am certain that in time I shall find something suitable but my fear is that I will either perish before I can do so or that I do not need a place, but a companion. Everything about this world is foreign now to me and I have so much to accomplish. I know my goal is one that has to happen, that I am the only one standing, able to do so. However, my race had a rather large emphasis on community, something I do not feel I can ever have here until that goal is completed."

"I know you are the only one of your kind on Runeterra, though I am not certain you have the capability to return that whence you came, nor if you have others like you here waiting. I am at least blessed with a chance to see my race rise again. I apoligize for any offense my selfishness may have caused. I wish not to cast my melancholy onto you, Anivia. I simply... Miss my kind. I miss the knowledge that there is someone who understands who and what I am, one that does not simply look upon me as though I am some gemstone companion to be flaunted like jewelry. I have a yearning for the lost feeling of having someone, anyone, to whom I can share my dreams. This is my personal reasoning for wanting my kind back, however selfish that may be."

"Though even if they come back, will there be a place for us and truly a place for me among them? I have had time to think and yet another fear arises, that I will have been changed too much by my journey to fall back into my place amongst them."

The despairing Vanguard looked to Anivia, a mixture of deeply pained emotion showing on his sharp, angular face. While it was truly difficult for one so typically thought of as fearsome to look pathetic, sad even, it showed now.

"My apologies. I have perhaps skittered astray of your question. Have I answered it to your satisfaction? If I have not, know that you may simply request my clarification. It is the least I could do for you for listening to my scars."

He upturned his claws to expose his small hands, his tail curling passively against his back and his eyes and jaws closing. It was a sign of immense respect, camaraderie and trust amongst his people, to all but disarm one's self. He realized that perhaps she would not understand the exact significance, though presumed the overarching message would remain clear.

((PS: When talking to people as I took up the mantle, I actually mentioned your level of skill as my most immediate quality control check. I'm not a rival though. A fan is a more accurate term. I don't want to knock you, nor the other immensely skilled from their plateau of revere, but to stand proudly aside you all as paragons of our little community.))

((PS #2: <3))

The Cryophoenix

08-08-2012

Anivia nods her head, holding a soft expression on her face. The Cryophoenix may not be able to smile easily, but the kind look in her eyes holds an almost motherly look to them. "You have answered my question more than satisfactory, and I thank you for your honesty. I was afraid I may have asked too much with my question, but I am pleased to hear your sincerity on this subject."

Anivia's expression saddens slightly, but only for a brief moment, easily missed. "I... do understand how it feels, being separated from your own kind. You are correct, I am the only Phoenix on Runeterra, the only one of my kind. It is... a strange experience, to be honest. I have stood alone on the frozen peaks of my home world many times, standing alone as I watch my dying world being reborn. I am no stranger to solitude... and yet this time it feels different. I do not have the comfort of knowing that my kind are somewhere, watching the end of the world with me somewhere on the world... and the feeling is... dizzying at times. The Summoners on this world know how to Summon other entities from other worlds, but to put them back on other worlds... is entirely more difficult."

"Never the less, I have offered the Summoners means to bring forth more of my kind if they choose to do so, for I feel that this world needs Guardians like the Phoenixes to watch over the magical balance, but so far they have shown little interest in using the knowledge I have given them. In fact they have stopped Summoning champions entirely, and now rely entirely on new Champions from Runeterra. Perhaps they are apprehensive of Summoning other beings and trapping them on their world, or perhaps they are intimidated by the idea of more than one Phoenix on their world... I do not know, they do not tell me much. The Head Summoners work mostly in secrecy and it... unnerves me to say the least."

Anivia shakes her head suddenly, then shifts her wings as she seems to force herself past the subject, "But I try not to dwell on this topic, there are more immediate problems with Runeterra that requires my attention. I shall worry about my own problems when the world has been healed and my presence is no longer needed. However I would like to offer my services if you with to have my help in finding your kind a new homeland, and should I still be here when your kind awaken, I shall be very much enjoy to meet them and learn more about your culture, should I be permitted."

Anivia even chuckles softly as Skarner quickly shower her a sign of respect. Perhaps the simple gesture would be lost on most others, however over the eons of her life, Anivia has learned to watch and translate body-language of dozens of species and has become quite skilled at it, so the gesture of respect was not lost on her. In fact the Phoenixes have similar gestures. Anivia stands up right with her wings at her side, before she bows her head slightly, dipping her beak and bowing to the Crystal Vanguard in her own sign of admiration.

"What you are doing now Skarner, you do for your people, it is an act of selflessness, and I am sure your people will appreciate such noble generosity on your part. When they return this world, they will need a guide; even I needed one when I first step foot on this new world, and I was lucky enough to have Ashe, Nunu and Willump to take up the mantle for me, and your kind will have you."

"If you ever need my assistance with anything Skarner, you need only to ask. I enjoy our talks dearly, and I am proud to consider you a friend in these troubled times."

((I'm quite flattered to hear that and you do an amazing job! I really enjoy your Skarner, you do amazing justice to his character and that's a rare treat! I hope we can do more! Your quality of work and writing style is amazing, and I would love to see you hold onto Skarner as long as you can! I hope we can do more in the future, and feel free to shoot me a Friend Request on LoL. The Cryophoenix is my main account. <3 ))

Razie

08-08-2012

Lucas lands in front of skarner and looks at him oddly

Do you personally do any sort of meditations before entering battle, and will your people adapt to this new world as you have, or will there be confrontation?

~Lucas

Snowy Poro

08-08-2012

Leona approached the crystal scorpion, bowing to him before asking her question

"Skarner, how do you feel about protecting others?"

Ask A Treant

08-08-2012

Skarner,

You once approached me with a question that only wrought more within my troubled boughs.

You say your race is attuned to the natural magics of the world. What then, do you think stops humans from realizing true control over their magic? Also, perhaps as a secondary question, do you think it at all possible to teach these wretched humans to control it the way your race does?

SandscourgeSkarn

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cryophoenix View Post
Anivia nods her head, holding a soft expression on her face. The Cryophoenix may not be able to smile easily, but the kind look in her eyes holds an almost motherly look to them. "You have answered my question more than satisfactory, and I thank you for your honesty. I was afraid I may have asked too much with my question, but I am pleased to hear your sincerity on this subject."

Anivia's expression saddens slightly, but only for a brief moment, easily missed. "I... do understand how it feels, being separated from your own kind. You are correct, I am the only Phoenix on Runeterra, the only one of my kind. It is... a strange experience, to be honest. I have stood alone on the frozen peaks of my home world many times, standing alone as I watch my dying world being reborn. I am no stranger to solitude... and yet this time it feels different. I do not have the comfort of knowing that my kind are somewhere, watching the end of the world with me somewhere on the world... and the feeling is... dizzying at times. The Summoners on this world know how to Summon other entities from other worlds, but to put them back on other worlds... is entirely more difficult."

"Never the less, I have offered the Summoners means to bring forth more of my kind if they choose to do so, for I feel that this world needs Guardians like the Phoenixes to watch over the magical balance, but so far they have shown little interest in using the knowledge I have given them. In fact they have stopped Summoning champions entirely, and now rely entirely on new Champions from Runeterra. Perhaps they are apprehensive of Summoning other beings and trapping them on their world, or perhaps they are intimidated by the idea of more than one Phoenix on their world... I do not know, they do not tell me much. The Head Summoners work mostly in secrecy and it... unnerves me to say the least."

Anivia shakes her head suddenly, then shifts her wings as she seems to force herself past the subject, "But I try not to dwell on this topic, there are more immediate problems with Runeterra that requires my attention. I shall worry about my own problems when the world has been healed and my presence is no longer needed. However I would like to offer my services if you with to have my help in finding your kind a new homeland, and should I still be here when your kind awaken, I shall be very much enjoy to meet them and learn more about your culture, should I be permitted."

Anivia even chuckles softly as Skarner quickly shower her a sign of respect. Perhaps the simple gesture would be lost on most others, however over the eons of her life, Anivia has learned to watch and translate body-language of dozens of species and has become quite skilled at it, so the gesture of respect was not lost on her. In fact the Phoenixes have similar gestures. Anivia stands up right with her wings at her side, before she bows her head slightly, dipping her beak and bowing to the Crystal Vanguard in her own sign of admiration.

"What you are doing now Skarner, you do for your people, it is an act of selflessness, and I am sure your people will appreciate such noble generosity on your part. When they return this world, they will need a guide; even I needed one when I first step foot on this new world, and I was lucky enough to have Ashe, Nunu and Willump to take up the mantle for me, and your kind will have you."

"If you ever need my assistance with anything Skarner, you need only to ask. I enjoy our talks dearly, and I am proud to consider you a friend in these troubled times."

((I'm quite flattered to hear that and you do an amazing job! I really enjoy your Skarner, you do amazing justice to his character and that's a rare treat! I hope we can do more! Your quality of work and writing style is amazing, and I would love to see you hold onto Skarner as long as you can! I hope we can do more in the future, and feel free to shoot me a Friend Request on LoL. The Cryophoenix is my main account. <3 ))
((These responses always kick my brain into hyperdrive 'Nivs. I find myself staring at them in awe for some time before I finally sit down and stop being starstruck enough to write them. You're intimidating. Eh, that's not quite the right word. I'm sure the meaning is transmissed, however. Also, I've sent you a request on my main, Uxaris, since being level five [maybe six, I may've gotten bored and played another match on this account] is really a hindrance.))

Skarner listened to the Phoenix's words in rapt silence, watching her every move with careful, knowing acuity. Every shifted "feather" was noticed, each subtle expression noted in its entirety. When she frowns, a faint, blue glow subtly emanates from him. When his gesture is returned, the glow returns in a warm, inspiringing red. When she finishes, he almost appears lost in his inspection. With a final moment of thought he responds with a simple request.

"It is true that my people will need a guide. This world has changed much, become a foreboding place to my unique physiology. The natural world is still as forgiving to my form as it once was, yet even it has changed in ways that I had never expected. My question to you is a simple one."

Skarner paused, to drive home the significance of his request. He was unabashed when he spoke again. It was clear that this was of personal import to him.

"I too require a guide to this world. I would like that to be you, Anivia."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Lucas lands in front of skarner and looks at him oddly

Do you personally do any sort of meditations before entering battle, and will your people adapt to this new world as you have, or will there be confrontation?

~Lucas
The Vanguard thought a moment, and then shook his head at the first of the questions. In truth, almost every second of his life was a quiet reflection upon the past and the future.

"I've learned over the course of my past to be ready for battle at any time. There was always a reason to be prepared in the Valley. We were attacked many times and were it not for our strength of will and forethought we would have perished long before the sickness came and we retreated underground."

Skarner pondered once more before continuing in a more detached tone, less personally involved in the speculation of the upcoming answer.

"As for possible upset amongst my people, it is entirely possible. We are not so unfeeling as to all simply be placid. I stand as a testament to that. My awakening, however, was a rude one. Far before it should've been. I wish I had not been so rash, but no one is beyond error."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona approached the crystal scorpion, bowing to him before asking her question

"Skarner, how do you feel about protecting others?"
Bowing to the Solari woman as much as he was able, little more than a nod in truth, Skarner answered in surprisingly jovial tones. He seemed to have some appreciation for her, likely her work.

"I have tasked myself with the defense and restoration of the Brackern. Due to my size and strength, I was commonly found on the frontlines of our combats with outsiders. I believe the tactic was akin to a "shield line" employed by those who wield the device in question, such as yourself. We were expected to defend those weaker than ourselves while also dealing with immediate threats to ourselves. Defending the weak always superceded our own defense, with the understanding that we are only as strong as our weakest."

As if to demonstrate, he stacked his claws in front of his face and placed his tail above that. It formed an impressive wall of crystals, slightly taller than Leona herself. When he was done with his demonstration, the Vanguard seemed proud of himself.

"Being in that line was something young Brackern strived for. Those most capable were celebrated by the group. They knew they held a title of great respect and responsibility. Thank you for asking. More proud memories of my heritage being retold are always appreciated, Radiant Dawn."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
Skarner,

You once approached me with a question that only wrought more within my troubled boughs.

You say your race is attuned to the natural magics of the world. What then, do you think stops humans from realizing true control over their magic? Also, perhaps as a secondary question, do you think it at all possible to teach these wretched humans to control it the way your race does?
The Brackern nods in greeting to the Treant and takes a moment to contemplate the question.

"My kind, as they were, were brought to their stature by the magics of the earth and the impulsive, destructive nature of humans in the past. I believe this is the reason my own kind so easily understood their command over our magic. The humans I knew then were little more than warring fools with greed in their hearts. They did not understand the way the very air trembled in pain from their actions as we did, likely as you personally have. They had no way of understanding how their wars made the earth itself scream out in agony."

Skarner paused, stricken with the memories of those very feelings. His expression was one of pain and horror. It faded quickly.

"I do believe that they have begun to understand what they've done to the earth. They have many steps more to take to come into accord with my own race but the majority seem to realize their errors. I hope that they can one day truly understand their folly to the entirety of its scope, for that day is when my kind will once again step into the open air as I have."