Ask the Scorpion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Geokhan slides up to the Scorpian.

Sounds like a party...the shop is going slow...count me in!

Rat King Twitch

09-30-2012

"...Agh. Alright, you got me. It's not so "dire" as it is tedious. If I may, I'd like to converse with you, and your party, at your home. A place more fitting."

SandscourgeSkarn

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallungu View Post
"...Agh. Alright, you got me. It's not so "dire" as it is tedious. If I may, I'd like to converse with you, and your party, at your home. A place more fitting."

((Skarner's residence thread pls. Flooding this with ask-less RP will get bad.))
((FIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE. I'll start writing... Smelly.))

"Sigmu-"

The Brackern was about to command his male aide to give the visitor a note bearing directions to the home he kept with the two summoners, though the tall, officious man had already done so, handing the deftly folded note to the summoner before the command could even be issued. It was only after that had happened that Anemone clapped her hands together and cheered happily, crying out in almost song-like tones.

"Visitors! Yaaaaaaaaay~"

Rat King Twitch

09-30-2012

Metallungu-or as they knew him, ....Summoner-shifted back in slight surprise, leaning a robed arm to take the note in hand as he skimmed it quickly, vanishing within the robe's sleeve.

"Very well. I shall see you all soon. And my thanks to you, Skarner, for your time. You're one I rarely get to see outside of battle."

With a slight wave of his robed arm a rift ripped through the air, containing what seemed to be the Institute of War, an aura surrounding the rift. His body floats towards it, slowly being enveloped by the rift as he waved a goodbye, soon to meet them once again.

((Good. WAIT HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS ME. Damn I DO make it obvious.))

SandscourgeSkarn

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallungu View Post
Metallungu-or as they knew him, ....Summoner-shifted back in slight surprise, leaning a robed arm to take the note in hand as he skimmed it quickly, vanishing within the robe's sleeve.

"Very well. I shall see you all soon. And my thanks to you, Skarner, for your time. You're one I rarely get to see outside of battle."

With a slight wave of his robed arm a rift ripped through the air, containing what seemed to be the Institute of War, an aura surrounding the rift. His body floats towards it, slowly being enveloped by the rift as he waved a goodbye, soon to meet them once again.

((Good. WAIT HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS ME. Damn I DO make it obvious.))
((I knew it was you because you don't recognize me in Sanctuary. I don't know HOW you don't recognize me in Sanctuary, but you don't, as far as I can tell.))

"Anemone, Sigmund, prepare a teleportation for me, if you would both be so kind. I must attend to this promptly."

The pair strode across the small room, though Anemone was doing something akin to skipping. The summoners hummed a fold in reality into existence, straining themselves magically as they did. Skarner himself turned to face his apprentice, Geo, giving the man a silent once over.

"I do not require your presence in this matter, though you are welcome to visit my home and partake if you wish. If you do not come, however, I will need to see you soon to commence your pilgrimage. The choice remains your own."

With that, Skarner shrugged the apparently sleeping Reiora from his back and walked through the portal, followed closely by his hands, Anemone and Sigmund. They would be back to take the questions of the populace soon enough, and in absence, mail would suffice.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
((I knew it was you because you don't recognize me in Sanctuary. I don't know HOW you don't recognize me in Sanctuary, but you don't, as far as I can tell.))

"Anemone, Sigmund, prepare a teleportation for me, if you would both be so kind. I must attend to this promptly."

The pair strode across the small room, though Anemone was doing something akin to skipping. The summoners hummed a fold in reality into existence, straining themselves magically as they did. Skarner himself turned to face his apprentice, Geo, giving the man a silent once over.

"I do not require your presence in this matter, though you are welcome to visit my home and partake if you wish. If you do not come, however, I will need to see you soon to commence your pilgrimage. The choice remains your own."

With that, Skarner shrugged the apparently sleeping Reiora from his back and walked through the portal, followed closely by his hands, Anemone and Sigmund. They would be back to take the questions of the populace soon enough, and in absence, mail would suffice.

You ain't getting rid of me....unless Shaco decides to take another organ...then we might have issues.

SandscourgeSkarn

SandscourgeSkarn

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
You ain't getting rid of me....unless Shaco decides to take another organ...then we might have issues.
Skarner reentered the chamber, which was still as empty as before. His demeanor gave away nothing as to what it was he was doing or where he'd been, but the few who would know, would know. Something seemed different about him, subtly, however.

"Geo, my apprentice, I must speak to you about your pilgrimage. About your life, and the future I may give you."

The Brackern paused a moment and seemed to address the very air of the room.

"And there may of course be some questions that you wish answered."

Geokhan

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
Skarner reentered the chamber, which was still as empty as before. His demeanor gave away nothing as to what it was he was doing or where he'd been, but the few who would know, would know. Something seemed different about him, subtly, however.

"Geo, my apprentice, I must speak to you about your pilgrimage. About your life, and the future I may give you."

The Brackern paused a moment and seemed to address the very air of the room.

"And there may of course be some questions that you wish answered."

((Yessss, my massster....couldn't resist.))

I am all ears.

SandscourgeSkarn

10-15-2012

"Know that there may be no going back from this, that there may not even be a life for you to return to after this. Truthfully, there may not even be a mind left for you when the binding rite is completed. The human mind is, in my experience, not as well adapted to the boundless knowledge of eons. Such knowledge is imparted upon the owner of an Arachia, and so I fear that there is a slight chance you may go insane from this procedure."

He paused in thought.

"No, there is the chance you may not even have a mind at all. Merely a blank void where consciousness once stood."