[SKIN] Prometheus Viktor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desmond Law

08-05-2012

Bear with me guys, this is a bad drawing as best, but I want to show you guys what I would like for Viktor.

Since the Olympics are going on and Prometheus was the Titan who brought fire/knowledge to mankind and was punished for it, I felt that this skin was fitting for viktor to have. He has chains all over his body representing the chains that bound Prometheus to the mountain he was to be fettered (chained) to. The fire on his Olympic staff represents the fire he brought and the fire changes color according to his augment. The replacement for his hand was kinda hard to think up and I wanted to have a vulture chained to him since he was punished to be eaten every morning by vultures and regrow his body at night. But that would be a bit complicated so I just made it another fire. Part of his body would be flesh represented by the brown, and some would be robotic to show that it is Viktor. Part of Viktor's face will be revealed to show his eye.

MEOW1337KITTEH

08-05-2012

I was thinking of Prometheus the movie. Like the alien suit and all of that. But I like this idea too!

Desmond Law

08-05-2012

I heard that movie was scary and trippy. Thanks though!