Top Bots and Tower inspectors

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

What is a top bot?
You saw them. People that think the lane between top point and your mid point, is basically all the allowed place to run into.
You have many variants on it, you have the ones that think it's ok to go to the shrine to get that speed buff, and the ones that even dare to go for the shield. But basically that's where walking is allowed in their mind. It can be terrible to have one on either side. If multiple comes, they just lose on themselves.
I find boring to play against top bots. You just defend top, and proceed to win the game. And when one is on your team, you are pretty much in troubles if the opponent team do not have top bots.
Worst is when multiple exist, and they push top, regardless of map situation. They get ganked and killed , or their stupid push fail and they blame their mass deaths on the one guys ganking top instead of being protecting the top bots.

Stop being a top bot, help erradicate them.

What is a tower inspector?
This is generally a variant of the top bot, but not always. This guy only attack the top point, and once your team get it, all they do is sitting near the tower not even moving. (from there the name, sometimes they have no business there, but they just stand near the tower and it gives me the impression they are just inspecting the tower to make sure it's working fine)

You have different variants from this, from the one that only does this and never move, to the one that at least hide in the top bush, to the guy that if enough good situation is willing ot move out of the tower.

This guys won't help in jungle fight this guys won't attack a 4th point even if you ace. I've seen guys like this not even moving from top when all the other 4 points have been captured by the enemy team.
It's just awful, in part because they leave their own team 4v5 on the map if the enemy team is smart enough. If you happen to lose the rest of the map, they scold you for not being top as you should.
It's really dazzling and I hate to have one in my team. However tower inspectors damage is generally not as big, because it's very likely the opponent team have a Top Bot, which will make the tower inspector play not totally awful.

Plz stop being a tower inspector. Believe me, towers work fine.

FDru

08-05-2012

Oh. Oh.

My favorite is the tower inspector who sits on windmill telling the rest of the team what to do. Afterall, he capped the windmill and now his job is done, so he might as well do something.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Something tells me you ran into a Teemo who did this...I had the experience of this very recently, he was stealth inspecting top after we captured it...he was making sure the laser was working and that all of the lights were on.

irott

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Oh. Oh.

My favorite is the tower inspector who sits on windmill telling the rest of the team what to do. Afterall, he capped the windmill and now his job is done, so he might as well do something.
The Windmill General!

mambawarrior

08-05-2012

I use Evelynn, and I support you abandoning top to help other areas.

Ahhhh Crap

08-05-2012

my fav- guys who sit on top cap and then complain that the rest of the team isnt defending properly. Meanwhile rest of team is basically 4v5 despite all the pings Mr. Top is helping out with. Then he gets outflanked, outnumbered, and killed, and rages at team more.

Infirc

08-05-2012

what if your team keeps dying to tower inspectors even if you tell them one thousand time just to no go there -_- i mean they have their uses,
they are Dominion noob detectors 9000, i mean you can dive a trynda doing it, but when an Amumu and blitz hang together to inspect towers i wonder why my teams keeps diving them instead of leaving there and go elsewhere rendering the inspectors as useless as yoou said.

KawkRawket

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
What is a top bot?
You saw them. People that think the lane between top point and your mid point, is basically all the allowed place to run into.
You have many variants on it, you have the ones that think it's ok to go to the shrine to get that speed buff, and the ones that even dare to go for the shield. But basically that's where walking is allowed in their mind. It can be terrible to have one on either side. If multiple comes, they just lose on themselves.
I find boring to play against top bots. You just defend top, and proceed to win the game. And when one is on your team, you are pretty much in troubles if the opponent team do not have top bots.
Worst is when multiple exist, and they push top, regardless of map situation. They get ganked and killed , or their stupid push fail and they blame their mass deaths on the one guys ganking top instead of being protecting the top bots.

Stop being a top bot, help erradicate them.

What is a tower inspector?
This is generally a variant of the top bot, but not always. This guy only attack the top point, and once your team get it, all they do is sitting near the tower not even moving. (from there the name, sometimes they have no business there, but they just stand near the tower and it gives me the impression they are just inspecting the tower to make sure it's working fine)

You have different variants from this, from the one that only does this and never move, to the one that at least hide in the top bush, to the guy that if enough good situation is willing ot move out of the tower.

This guys won't help in jungle fight this guys won't attack a 4th point even if you ace. I've seen guys like this not even moving from top when all the other 4 points have been captured by the enemy team.
It's just awful, in part because they leave their own team 4v5 on the map if the enemy team is smart enough. If you happen to lose the rest of the map, they scold you for not being top as you should.
It's really dazzling and I hate to have one in my team. However tower inspectors damage is generally not as big, because it's very likely the opponent team have a Top Bot, which will make the tower inspector play not totally awful.

Plz stop being a tower inspector. Believe me, towers work fine.
OP has terrible engrish skeels

CWheezy

08-05-2012

A+ Would read again

NamKim

08-05-2012

Acknowledging you are a "Top Bot" or a "Tower Inspector" is the first step towards recovery.