Recruiting Players for #1 team US

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bombae

09-09-2012

Summoner Name (current IGN):JustProEskimo
Time Zone:CST
Wins/Losses (normal):300 W, 200L
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses: (elo hell, screwed up at begginning of season, will be going for 2k elo in season 3)
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant):
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level: (elo hell, screwed up at begginning of season, will be going for 2k elo in season 3), Comfortable vs. 2k elo top solo
Champions you own (provide screen shot of champions "Owned" or "Not Owned" in league client):
Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why): All ADC and only missing 5 or so for top solo (gp, xinzhao, kennen, vlad, wukong, singed.
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone): im on all day, would like to do it today. if not then 8-10pm monday, and 5pm-10pm tues-fri.
What is your competitive experience in League of Legends: Won some tournaments as top solo, won keyboard and 200 dollar rp pool
Any additional info: im chill and layed back, but when it gets competitve im a great team player and only go for the win

Intel Sweet

09-09-2012

this kid is horrible lol

Guillèrmö

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

Summoner Name (current IGN):Guillèrmö
Time Zone: Pst
Wins/Losses (normal): 700 wins, 650 losses
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses: 1600
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant):I have been paying attention this season in solo queue just been looking for a dedicated team to play on
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level:Jungler
Champions you own (provide screen shot of champions "Owned" or "Not Owned" in league client):All but 15
Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why):Shyvana,lee sin,skarner because when I jungler I usually counter jungle alot and since those are pretty fast junglers i can get around.
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone): Pst anytime available for you guys.
What is your competitive experience in League of Legends: I Been to Pax and competed And lost 2 round. Ive been in many tournaments and I main jungle 100%
Any additional info: I would love for you guys to give me a chance. Ive been looking for a dedicated team for a while to go all the way but it seems like the teams give up when we lose in tournaments.

Bombae

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dest1nyz View Post
this kid is horrible lol
Try me out, thats all i need