Recruiting Players for #1 team US

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForeverYourz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

08-17-2012

Yo Neo, in all honesty you first post kinda made you seem arrogant... Claiming to be top tier players. You probably won't be able to attract any "Good" players for your team. I tried out for your team a long time ago and it really never got anywhere.... When vese was still known as Hannah. Sorry if the post kinda came out as ragging on you. Well anyways best of luck to you and forming a team. But the real reason I wanted to post was to ask if Right Click got suspended again.. He hasn't been on forever. :3

4dapt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2012

bump

4dapt

08-21-2012

bump

4dapt

08-21-2012

bump

4dapt

08-21-2012

bump

4dapt

08-21-2012

bump

4dapt

08-21-2012

bump

STeeZzY

08-21-2012

Summoner Name (current IGN): Steezzy
Time Zone: Pacific Time/CA
Wins/Losses (normal): 965/800
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses: 1218 196/186
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant): 1519 669/632
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level: AD CARRY and TOP
Champions you own (provide screen shot of champions "Owned" or "Not Owned" in league client): I pretty much have all of them.
Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why): Graves, Corki, and Sivir. But it all depends for me, I'm a counter player, I counter which role the enemy team picks. also adapt to their gameplay.
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone): Anytime just add me
What is your competitive experience in League of Legends: at the moment none but I'm willing to have a new experience with you guys.
Any additional info: I'm a cool guy, doesn't whine, and i take critism if im doing bad and improve myself.

MeTaL BeAsTT

Recruiter

08-22-2012

Summoner Name (current IGN): Metalbeastt
Time Zone: est
Wins/Losses (normal): 721 W/ 420 L
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses:1300
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant): 1200
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level: Support
Champions you own (provide screen shot of champions "Owned" or "Not Owned" in league client): Own all support champions
Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why): Zilean, Yorick, Alistar Zilean and Yorick as supports are not played in the main stream making it difficult for the opponent to counter pick and know how to play agaisnt them. And alistar is just simply amazing
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone): Anytime after 6 est
What is your competitive experience in League of Legends: Top 16'd in the Alienware Arena
Any additional info: I am a chilled laid back guy who is a great team player.

4dapt

08-23-2012

bump