Recruiting Players for #1 team US

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hook Line Sinker

08-06-2012

-IGN- Hook Line Sinker
-currentElo- 698
-numer of ranked this season 24
-Champions top- OLAF/akali/alistarblitz/IRELIA/galio/DARIUS/JAX/kayle/kennen/MALPHITE/leesin /morde /nunu/RIVEN/RENEKTON/rumble/SHEN/shyvana/vlad/singed/YORICK
-no experiance in tourneys

I personally have gotten lessons from 4notonebadbrad/lzhtelandra. My Elo is so low because of helping friend in ranked that were new to teach them and just trolls. I'm a good communicator and I'm reliable. I play very often and i have flexible schedule. I'm willing to learn more and CRAFT the art of top lane. I know every champ that can go top but the champs i listed i play most often in top lane. I know all counters to top champs and counter items. I understand it looks sketchy that my ELO is so low, but i guess i never play much ranked and i don't have a good que partner to work with. Every game i do play i use focus and dedication to do my very best. Please give me a chance to at least show you what i can do. Once again i started 5 months ago and this is def the game i have a nack for. I cant wait to hear back from you as i am very very serious about this game.

4dapt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pG Pandemic View Post
You laff at CLG but yet they are in the top 5 for both 3v3 and 5v5 on the competitive rankings
CLG isn't even a team anymore, they rarely (if ever) play.

4dapt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

bump

용용용용용용용

08-06-2012

You're Mexican, aren't you?

Johnnyboyfo1

08-06-2012

Summoner Name (current IGN): JontheGreatest
Time Zone: US EST
Wins/Losses (normal): 509/510ish
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses: 110/145
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant): Top :1324 wins/ losses 245/255
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level: AD Carry, Mid, Jungle, Top
Champions you own (provide screen shot of champions "Owned" or "Not Owned" in league client): Have all but 38 champs
Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why): Lee Sin(I love jungling, he clears fast and can counter jungle hard. He can gank easily and give kills to your team boosting how well they do) Ezreal(My best adc im pretty good at him, he's mobile and can do tons of damage quickly) Malzahar(My best mid by far, can take on groups of people at once, i can out farm the other mid by 40+ each and every game with him)
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone): Whenever..(Est)
Any additional info: When i play, especially in solo que i like to give the kills to my teammates, because if i feed them they can start to win their lane, this is really easily done from the jungle. But if i am playing a carry i wont as easily do that.
---

I know you wont give me a look at all, but i feel like i can compete, and shoot give me a chance at least, if i can't laugh at me. But all i want is a shot

---
and yes this is my smurf my actual account is JontheGreatest

4dapt

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeez laweez View Post
You're Mexican, aren't you?
Nope, but if you speak spanish, you know that symbol over my "a" is called an accent, which means you put stress on that vowel when pronouncing the word... it's to help people understand how my name is pronounced.

4dapt

08-07-2012

bump

Bumblebee

08-07-2012

Application
Summoner Name (current IGN): little kibble
Time Zone: currently in HK for vacation. after aug 26, ill be in EST time zone
Wins/Losses (normal): 1053 / 1001
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses: didnt play ranked in season 1
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses: 1634, 312/281
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level: i play all roles and do well. but for me to feel safe knowing that i'll win my lane 100% i'd take mid
Champions you own (provide screen shot of champions "Owned" or "Not Owned" in league client): all but Diana , Jayce, Skarner , Leona , and sejuani. planning on getting diana soon
Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why): like i said before, i play any champ
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone): after school resumes (9/6) i'll say 6pm est
What is your competitive experience in League of Legends: been in a tourney awhile ago and won $5 on paypal lol
Any additional info: im hungry

dawhite125

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne0ch0s View Post
CLG isn't even a team anymore, they rarely (if ever) play.
they live stream all the time -_-

also even if u make team ur friend will freak out as soon as he starts to lose his lane and hell no doubt blame it on the support or jungle and kick them from team so good luck getting a stable steady team itll happen just hang in there trollface.jpg

4dapt

08-07-2012

All the comments on people you've never played with. The rag is overwhelming.