Recruiting Players for #1 team US

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jurk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

is there any more info that you need?

4dapt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBM View Post
is there any more info that you need?
No, just a properly filled out application. "In normals what?" is not a proper response to how many wins/losses you have in normal mode. CST -6:00 = GMT -12:00, so did you mean GMT -6:00? "I have like 78 champs" is not a screen shot, you can take a screen shot of the list of champions that are "not owned" in the league client. Other than that I honestly don't think you're what we're looking for because of your lack of experience in the game.

4dapt

08-06-2012

bump

Red Tunic Link

08-06-2012

nou

Officer Scoots

08-06-2012

well I gave it a try... these guys are pretty good, but have stupid high standards. Glad you guys gave me a shot though, I actually learned a thing or two that game.

SpartaLancer

08-06-2012

spartalancer current elo 1520 top is 1680
play all champs top and have skpye message me in game

Scottish Ginger

08-06-2012

Ah so here you guys are, We @ www.ProdigyGaming.net have been looking for the best of the best of the best! An we finally found you.... How about your best vs our best? Btw you think your teams the best, got another thing coming to you YOUR NOT! The best are in EVENTS and get SPONSORED and have a OMG OMG A WEBSITE! WOW..... Get real mate go win some events and then try to claim to be the best. Our team alone have won 6 events and placed 2nd and 3rd in two events across the globe :/ An we still don't claim the be the best because we are not in the big events YET it takes YRS to get noticed unless your CLG or TSM or LLL or EG then that is a different story Anyways want a challenge we will give it to you. We will have our casters at ShoutCastThis cast it for us and make a vid for it as well. So what you say? Respond on the pG site if interested......

4dapt

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartaLancer View Post
spartalancer current elo 1520 top is 1680
play all champs top and have skpye message me in game
Fill out a full app if you're actually interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pG Pandemic View Post
Ah so here you guys are, We @ www.ProdigyGaming.net have been looking for the best of the best of the best! An we finally found you.... How about your best vs our best? Btw you think your teams the best, got another thing coming to you YOUR NOT! The best are in EVENTS and get SPONSORED and have a OMG OMG A WEBSITE! WOW..... Get real mate go win some events and then try to claim to be the best. Our team alone have won 6 events and placed 2nd and 3rd in two events across the globe :/ An we still don't claim the be the best because we are not in the big events YET it takes YRS to get noticed unless your CLG or TSM or LLL or EG then that is a different story Anyways want a challenge we will give it to you. We will have our casters at ShoutCastThis cast it for us and make a vid for it as well. So what you say? Respond on the pG site if interested......
CLG best of the best? lol. goml

Scottish Ginger

08-06-2012

BTW for some guys looking to make a PRO team your current team names are HIGHLY inappropriate tbh and should be reported :/

Scottish Ginger

08-06-2012

Quote:
CLG best of the best? lol. goml
You laff at CLG but yet they are in the top 5 for both 3v3 and 5v5 on the competitive rankings

12345678 ... 9