Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Recruiting Players for #1 team US

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mid Ahri

Recruiter

08-05-2012

No ELO required, only skill and experience. You'll know if you fail the tryout.

Mid Ahri

Recruiter

08-05-2012

bump

SodaGod

08-05-2012

Quote:
Marthious:
221W 225L but with 1170 elo no point in me even trying right? since elo is word around here

no but thats not even a app sooooooooo.

Mid Ahri

Recruiter

08-05-2012

bump

iSchmoogle

08-05-2012

Summoner Name (current IGN): iSchmoogle
Time Zone: EST
Wins/Losses (normal): 322/300
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses: 1129 106/106
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant): 1448 (top 1748) 856/828
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level: Support
Champions you own (provide screen shot of champions "Owned" or "Not Owned" in league client): I own all. http://imgur.com/a/auvv6 <- proof
Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why): Leona (I'm very aggressive and she matches my play style well), Blitz (Same reason as Leona), Taric (He's a very simple champion that has lots of utility).
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone): Anytime betweent 12PM and 12AM EST
What is your competitive experience in League of Legends: Won 1 Z33K tournament with my old team.
Any additional info: N/A but if any questions are needed, you can add me on LoL.

Officer Scoots

08-05-2012

Summoner Name (current IGN): CTG SgtScoots
Time Zone: PST
Wins/Losses (normal): 900/850ish
Season 1 Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses: 54/47 1244 elo
Current Solo Queue Ranked ELO and wins/losses (include top ELO if you think it's relevant): 1277 62/53
What role(s) are you comfortable playing at a competitive level: Top and Support

I dont own, ahri,bradn,cait,cass,darius,diana,ez,fizz,irelia,jayce,kass,kog,leona,malz,maokai,Missfortune,sejuani,shyv,swain,varus,yorick, and ziggs

Your best 3 champions and why (give detailed description of why): I am equally good with GP/Riven, they have alot of presence in teamfight in my opinion, and im a teamfight oriented player. (the mechanics come naturally to me so i tend to focus on that.) I am good with Teemo, because he can build tankish and still out trade alot of people, including ad carries. and my abosulute best is Alistar. I can go anywhere with him, top or bot, or roaming. Ive been playing him since day 1. I only use him in certain situations though.
When you are available for tryouts/practice (include time zone): 2pm-1am PST
What is your competitive experience in League of Legends: I've been in a competitive inhouse community for a year. Not all of them are pro, but we have some really pro people that have taught me a thing or two. It's not a big community either, but decent.
Any additional info: My elo might not show much, but I promise I can at the very least survive my lane if i am to be out-played. I am also very vocal on voIP programs, I like to help call out stuff. Please consider me, i put alot of time into this post, so you know I am serious.

Right Click

08-05-2012

^

Mid Ahri

Recruiter

08-05-2012

bump

Mid Ahri

Recruiter

08-05-2012

bump

Hold Ma Beer

08-05-2012

I lol'd at #1 and #2 in the US.