Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Two Phantoms or one Frozen and one Phantom?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yarakuro

08-05-2012

Once upon a time... I found perfection playing as Nocturne on mid lane...
I was using this build : 2 Phantom Dancers, 1 Bloodthister, 1 Infinity Edge, 1 Berserker's Greaves, 1 Youmuu's. On late game it turned like nobody could kill me without a lot of cc..
I'm thinking of changing one of those Phantoms for one Frozen Malett.
What do you think?
---
Good Nocturne's build advices are welcome too...

KurokoTetsuu

08-05-2012

YES YES YES YES

Why would you ever get 2 Phantoms? Why?

And Frozen Mallet is an exceptional item on Nocturne. Some other good items for him would be Wits End, Guardian Angle, Warmogs/Atma's combo, other tanky dps items.

But yes, certainly change one of them into a FM.

Enygm4

08-05-2012

Man!! Finally someone understand me when I call mid with nocturne! Seriously at 6 kill secured.
Well that frozen I think is the key to be god.
Really in my build aren't phantoms.
Berserker greaves, Bloodthirster, frozen mallet, BT again. The end of the build always change, because most of the times you're feed and they mid never comes so you can gank a lot. I buy warmog sometimes or banshee's, or maw of malmortius or black cleaver GA is pretty nice too.
But if you want kill they with 3 basic atacks buy phantoms and IE.

Ohasis

08-05-2012

Glass cannon Nocturne isnt really that good, you're job is to be killing the carry late game.