Buff everything. Nerf Irelia.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fap2Irelia

08-05-2012

As a noob, I used to be able to get more kills, more caps. Now that I have about 1000 games under my belt (on 2 account) she has become useless.

Absolutely no chance of getting kills with every single champ built to KS.

I don't mind people KSing in Dom.. because it helps the team. But "hyper" carrying causes your own team to suck, and allows the enemy team to become formidable because the people who are trying to get kills that you steal get smoked more often. Thus.. you have a better chance of losing by picking a champ that takes all the kills.

When I do have a chance to kill people, it's 1 v 1 in the jungle with some noob player with no build.

Then I gotta think about counter builds.. because well if I don't get a single kill by lvl 10.. I ain't getting ANY the whole game. Because I can predict where enemies are going 10 times faster than anyone else.. I get killed the most trying to reach our cap for defense on time.. because everyone that capped it left it open instantly.

I love this game. I'm not spending another penny on it. I guess I'll use irelia to KS from now on.. instead of "working on winning" since no one does that anymore.

Edit: I'm still a noob.. yes, I L2Play still. No, you can't have my stuff. I'm not crying. My stats suck. I don't have ELO .. there.. said it before you did.

DiscworldDeath

08-05-2012

o.O

3 minions = 120 gold.
Kill = 100 gold.

The "one person got all the kills, now they died and we lost" isn't really applicable to Dominion. Honestly.

Irelia can still jump on squishies and murder them.

If I play Irelia, and the opponent has a Kog'Maw, or most AD/AP carries and didn't build tanky, you get on them and murder them. In fact, I can usually go in as Irelia 1v2 and still get the squishy high damage target, even if I die in the process.

Irelia is more than fine, and more than capable of getting kills.

naotasan

08-05-2012

Irelia is scary and dangerous.. not sure what this thread is about.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

don't know what creeps me the most the post itself or the thread starter summonner's name

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

I don't understand what you're saying. As you play more and get better, you will encounter better players. The exact same thing happened to me since I like Irelia in dominion too. Early games, you dash to somebody, they panic, you kill them. Sometimes you kill 3 at a time. The better you get, the better folks you get matched with, and kills don't come as easy, but that isn't what this mode is about anyway so what does it matter ?

WaterD103

08-05-2012

Irelia is very strong in dominion....so wtf.

ShawNuff

08-05-2012

nerf irelia

Genericke

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fap2Irelia View Post
As a noob, I used to be able to get more kills, more caps. Now that I have about 1000 games under my belt (on 2 account) she has become useless.

Absolutely no chance of getting kills with every single champ built to KS.

I don't mind people KSing in Dom.. because it helps the team. But "hyper" carrying causes your own team to suck, and allows the enemy team to become formidable because the people who are trying to get kills that you steal get smoked more often. Thus.. you have a better chance of losing by picking a champ that takes all the kills.

When I do have a chance to kill people, it's 1 v 1 in the jungle with some noob player with no build.

Then I gotta think about counter builds.. because well if I don't get a single kill by lvl 10.. I ain't getting ANY the whole game. Because I can predict where enemies are going 10 times faster than anyone else.. I get killed the most trying to reach our cap for defense on time.. because everyone that capped it left it open instantly.

I love this game. I'm not spending another penny on it. I guess I'll use irelia to KS from now on.. instead of "working on winning" since no one does that anymore.

Edit: I'm still a noob.. yes, I L2Play still. No, you can't have my stuff. I'm not crying. My stats suck. I don't have ELO .. there.. said it before you did.
Dat userame...

Catnium

08-05-2012

lol op name made me lol

DiscworldDeath

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericke View Post
Dat userame...
This line really required for you to quote the whole original post. Good job.