Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1-1-3 Defense

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akaelus Thorne

08-05-2012

So i just played a 5v5 versing a team that had a wukong top, katarina mid, and a voli, varus, singed bot. Our team had a darius up top, mundo jungle, a zyra mid and a gragas and tristana (me) bot. Now kat got fed a little early and basically snowballed but down bot when it was 3v2 me and gragas were having a tough time doing anything.

So my question is how do you defend or counter (if possible) against a 1-1-3 line up?

tempnameA704

Recruiter

08-05-2012

Basically you should use jungle support to dominate top and mid, with the knowledge that they don't have a jungler you should also be able to safely push as long as your team has vision on their team. Shove the lanes under their tower or try to zone them out from CS top and mid.

Bot your only goal is to not feed with the knowledge that top and mid should come out ahead from this. If top and mid lose with jungle support, there's not much you can do about that, they're just better than you.

The three people bot should scale a lot slower than the other players in the game also, since they have to split experience even further than usual and the gold either isn't going to two of them or is being split.

Akaelus Thorne

08-05-2012

using the jungler was what i was thinking but well that's if the jungler ever decides to gank. But thanks for the help.

XCodes

08-05-2012

Double throw OP.

No, you usually won't see stuff like this in serious games. You went against a team that wanted to have fun trolling normals.

XxxLumberJackxxX

08-05-2012

Your jungle should be feeding the **** out of top and mid with constant ganks.
Your bottom should be chilling at the tower just farming and /dancing.

Gragas support? Porque