Miss Fortune - Guide to Success

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donnie Danko

09-11-2010

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-success-17214 I wrote this guide up on mobafire. It works very well, and i'm pretty proud of it. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Cannot Load Name

09-11-2010

looks decent im going to give it a shot

Filthykur

09-11-2010

I have to say... this build is subpar. It just looks like your going to be out of mana so **** quick that your a waste in lengthy farming and team battles. Rushing IE first is a gold sapping nightmare early game, regardless of how well she can farm.

Donnie Danko

09-11-2010

Hence why i have mp5 mana regen yellows and blues. If you read the guide it explains this. It also explains that if you do not have the runes, to grab a manamune first, then boots, then infinity. I promise you, i have no mana issues with this build.

If you still don't believe me, and don't feel like trying the build, check Miss Fortunes champion spotlight, where phreak buys an infinity edge first, and uses the same runes that I do.

thanks for your input i guess.

Filthykur

09-11-2010

With the mp/5 runes I can see where your from. Building towards an IE first tho seems very gimpy early on for MF. She is able to hold off other champs with E and also harass with Q. I have yet to rush IE first in any game. I may try it just to see how it affects the rest of the game for me

Di O Bolic

09-11-2010

The best first item by far is proving to be Manarunebladethingy (the new item). You will end up with about 2k mana by the time you're lvl 18, doing about +60 damage with +10 mana regen. It doesn't cost much and by the time you finish taking down mid turret you should have it purchased along with a second item (Berserker Grieves or Last Whisper).

After this I build the IE usually, all depending on how the fight is going with the other team.

EbolaCarrot

09-11-2010

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...with-yah-17303

This is how i would build her. First item is manamune not just tear of the godess (manamune hasnt been added to the site yet). If a lot of CC on opposing team, use mercury ofc.

Donnie Danko

09-11-2010

I updated my guide with a new revamped item list to include manamune as a starter item. Your right, it does make more sense. And after using it game after game i do see a difference in early game.