Wriggles Lantern is the worst item in the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XCodes

08-05-2012

The unique active on this item makes Junglers think that all they need is to buy this item and they don't need to buy wards, ever.

-Signed, a support trying to ward the entire map by himself.

Caeler

08-05-2012

You shouldn't blame a jungler's incapability on an item. If a jungler isn't warding, it probably isn't because they think having Wriggle's means they don't have to ward. Said jungler probably believes that it isn't their job to ward.

They most likely believe that

Quote:
a support trying to ward the entire map by himself.
is what is normal on a team. Don't blame the item, blame the jungler. And if you're the support on your team and your team is complaining because you haven't warded the entire map like a good little support, then you can go ahead and tell them that if they want **** warded, they should do it themselves. Stuff only costs 75G.

NoMonku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

On good teams EVERYONE should be warding, except possibly the AD carry. Just communicate w/ your team and ask them all to help. If they don't, tell them that you don't have enough gold to do it, so that they can't blame you for not warding.

axesandspears

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCodes View Post
The unique active on this item makes Junglers think that all they need is to buy this item and they don't need to buy wards, ever.

-Signed, a support trying to ward the entire map by himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caeler View Post
You shouldn't blame a jungler's incapability on an item. If a jungler isn't warding, it probably isn't because they think having Wriggle's means they don't have to ward. Said jungler probably believes that it isn't their job to ward.

They most likely believe that

is what is normal on a team. Don't blame the item, blame the jungler. And if you're the support on your team and your team is complaining because you haven't warded the entire map like a good little support, then you can go ahead and tell them that if they want **** warded, they should do it themselves. Stuff only costs 75G.
Both of these are examples of a major problem within the LoL community.

=>
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMonku View Post
On good teams EVERYONE should be warding, except possibly the AD carry. Just communicate w/ your team and ask them all to help. If they don't, tell them that you don't have enough gold to do it, so that they can't blame you for not warding.
^ Is what should happen.

Nikola999

08-05-2012

I'm really new to LoL, but I'm the only one who seems to ward in my games, and I suck at it. I only get the Lantern when I'm playing Corki, so I can have fun dealing 200 damage auto-attacks XD