Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The "what's my build" guessing game!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UristMcMagma

Recruiter

08-05-2012

I was watching a ranked match where a Teemo built these items. Unfortunately, the match didn't last past twenty minutes, so I didn't get to see what his next item was going to be. Who can guess what it was?

A retarded dog

08-05-2012

I would say the daggers would turn into stinger, the null-magic mantle would go into hexdrinker, and crystal into ionic spark

And phage into frozen mallet

Theguythatyou210

08-05-2012

frozen mallet,malidy,wits end

Treza

08-05-2012

hes got cooldown boots so hes probably going ap, which suggests to me that his next item would be a malady, followed by the hp crystal into a kindle gem or that and the magic cape into an aegis

AlphariusRising

08-05-2012

Maybe the health crystal will do into an Ionic spark?

seredhras

08-05-2012

the daggers could be for either malady or stinger (building into nashor's tooth)
the null-magic mantle could be for wit's end or it could just be for a lane with lots of magic damage
phage is mostly like going to finish in a frozen mallet
not sure about the ruby crystal, it could be almost anything but he could potentially build a catalyst the protector (building into a banshee's veil seems likely if he goes into a catalyst)

thats my two cents anyways