New casual ranked team looking for support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitwan

08-04-2012

We are a brand new ranked team with already 4 strong players looking for 1 more to finish it off.

Requirements:
- You have to be a strong player that's open to criticism
-You have to be chill, we are serious about winning, but always joking around and having fun playing the game
-Elo doesn't matter too much, because this is a new team, but we expect you to have some ranked game experience
-Your age doesn't matter that much either, but all of us are around 15-17, so keep that in mind
- You have to be comfortable with atleast 4-5 champions of what ever your role is, we need diversity and able to chose counters well

If you are interested leave a comment with:

Summoner Name:
Role (support):
Best Champions:
Current Elo Rating:
Reason why you want to join the team:

Sarlim

08-04-2012

Summoner Name:Sarlim
Role :Jungle/top
Best Champions:Lee sin, Irelia, Shen, Malphite,Vlad.
Current Elo Rating:1100 :/
Reason why you want to join the team: Just feel like I could bring something to the team with always being friendly and always have a mature sense of humor. And I want to wipe the taint of satan with some baddies in ranked Literally not metaphorically

khartz

08-04-2012

Summoner Name:khartz
Role (support):ali, jana or soraka
Best Champions:gragas(mid) wukong(top) and corki or tristana(adc)
Current Elo Rating:1100
Reason why you want to join the team. if its posible i want to reach the go4lol tournament just need a decent team and team to have fun with on this game. u can try me out by inviting me and see my skills. i kno alot of people are good in the game but not a good teamates

TripsAlot

08-07-2012

interested add me

Adrokor

08-07-2012

Summoner Name: Adrokor
Role (support): Support CC/Sustain
Best Champions: Soraka,Sona,Blitz
Current Elo Rating:Elo Hell
Reason why you want to join the team: I am looking to expand my talents and play with some good players in stead of these trash solo que teams. I like to support and want to go for a serious team that is flexible and fun. I am open to criticism and actually invite it.

TrueLitvinchuk

08-11-2012

name: TrueLitvinchuk

role: support and adc

best champs: sona, raka, taric, caitlyn, ashe, teemo

current elo: 1187

wonna join: because i never have any reliable people to play with! i wonna have some gaming buddys who have fun playing and learning together!