Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New casual ranked team looking for support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitwan

08-05-2012

We are a brand new ranked team with already 4 strong players looking for 1 more to finish it off.

Requirements:
- You have to be a strong player that's open to criticism
-You have to be chill, we are serious about winning, but always joking around and having fun playing the game
-Elo doesn't matter too much, because this is a new team, but we expect you to have some ranked game experience
-Your age doesn't matter that much either, but all of us are around 15-17, so keep that in mind
- You have to be comfortable with atleast 4-5 champions of what ever your role is, we need diversity and able to chose counters well

If you are interested leave a comment with:

Summoner Name:
Role (support):
Best Champions:
Current Elo Rating:
Reason why you want to join the team:

Sarlim

08-05-2012

Summoner Name:Sarlim
Role :Jungle/top
Best Champions:Lee sin, Irelia, Shen, Malphite,Vlad.
Current Elo Rating:1100 :/
Reason why you want to join the team: Just feel like I could bring something to the team with always being friendly and always have a mature sense of humor. And I want to wipe the taint of satan with some baddies in ranked Literally not metaphorically

khartz

08-05-2012

Summoner Name:khartz
Role (support):ali, jana or soraka
Best Champions:gragas(mid) wukong(top) and corki or tristana(adc)
Current Elo Rating:1100
Reason why you want to join the team. if its posible i want to reach the go4lol tournament just need a decent team and team to have fun with on this game. u can try me out by inviting me and see my skills. i kno alot of people are good in the game but not a good teamates

TripsAlot

08-07-2012

interested add me

Adrokor

08-07-2012

Summoner Name: Adrokor
Role (support): Support CC/Sustain
Best Champions: Soraka,Sona,Blitz
Current Elo Rating:Elo Hell
Reason why you want to join the team: I am looking to expand my talents and play with some good players in stead of these trash solo que teams. I like to support and want to go for a serious team that is flexible and fun. I am open to criticism and actually invite it.

TrueLitvinchuk

08-12-2012

name: TrueLitvinchuk

role: support and adc

best champs: sona, raka, taric, caitlyn, ashe, teemo

current elo: 1187

wonna join: because i never have any reliable people to play with! i wonna have some gaming buddys who have fun playing and learning together!