Fix ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiLLeGaCy

08-04-2012

If someone quits in middle of a ranked game or says anything like "Im done trying" or "I quit" Make the server instant ban them from ranked for 5 hours. I am so tired of trolls... fix ranked.

AlphariusRising

08-04-2012

Then they find out about this, and they just don't say those things, and troll you anyway.

KiLLeGaCy

08-04-2012

Just got done playing with another derp team. We were ahead 15 kills then bot lane thinks there the kings since they get fed turret dive and die 20 times in 10 minutes. People that rage in ranked should not be banned. So many derps that do not belong in competitive play.

NME Potato Zero

08-04-2012

Most people don't realize that they are the reason their teammates rage quit..I was just in a ranked game losing 15-35, coming out as the victor through a series of coordinated fights, and our adc was raging really hard, threatening to go afk because we were down in the dumps from me (alistar jungle) being really far behind, and upon realizing that he was our only chance at victory, i tried my best to politely tell him that we were going to win and realized that skill doesnt matter at all before 1700~ elo and it's all about getting your team's moral up.

tl;dr suck it up and learn that solo queue isnt about game skill, it's about your communication skills

Fluffyknowsyou

08-05-2012

Lots of players

Lots if idiots