Spirit visage is viable on...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morbidanimosity

08-04-2012

I recently made a post related to spirit visage,
but im wondering, what champions is spirit visage viable on?

i know it works on warwick and mundo (although alot of people dont put it in his build for some odd reason),

but what about any champions that you wouldnt normally use it on (like irelia, nocturne, gragas, etc...) that have some sort of self heal o.o ...?

Ancient Tower

08-04-2012

I like it on amumu (hear me out) after I get mercs, sunfire, abysal, and one more situational tank item (usually more armor), I grab a Wota for my mage (does well since he helps mages' damage so much already) and then finish off with a spirit visage to up the spell vamp well also providing some health, cdr, and mr.

NoMonku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Spirit Visage is viable on a lot of champions if you need hp/mr/cdr. The cost for the stats it gives is supposed to be one of the most efficient in the game. The reason it is not used, though, is because it is an early game item that pales in comparison to other lategame hp/mr items you would get like BV, FoN, Warmogs. SV is useful early, but as the game drags out and item builds start to complete, SV will eventually be sold to get something more solid.

As for who its "viable" on, only champion I know that grabs it consistently is Mundo and thats only because the item gives him EVERYTHING that he can use. On anyone else its really not as useful because there are other items that you can get instead that will beat out SV.

Lazreal

08-05-2012

I've Been trying a new build on hecarim, and I get this Item relitivly early and maw W first, and become immortal early

Xela Syab

08-05-2012

it really needs to be built with an amp tomb instead of magic null mantel, that way it can increase the ap on any characters healing aspect. Healing champs like Taric and Alistar would actually want to use the item, and it could be built into another item later game since it doesn't have the health/mr combot that would shut down mages.

IronPrince

08-05-2012

Spirit Visage should be the first item (after boots) on Mundo and Volibear since life regen is a major part of their build.

Kandehbar

08-05-2012

Swain and Warick when the opposing team has a lot of magic damage. But if your gonna use visage on warwick use wriggles and triforce as well

Lieutenant Lulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Warwick.

Udyr.

Yorick.

The Blue Jelly

08-05-2012

As a proud member of the Mundo's Passive is Fking Amazing Club, I must say the Mundo buys this.

DNeon

08-05-2012

It's rarely used because it's stats are mid-game stats, and it has no build option for lategame. I think they need to decrease the cost slightly and decrease it's unique passive, then provide a lategame path, making the unique passive better than it is currently, and providing some other stats that are still useful to both ap and ad, possibly to make it better in conjunction with lifesteal and spell vamp items, so it becomes less of a niche item.