someone please explain?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BMiBudster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2009

i finaly got it to work but how to do search a ranked game ... its greyed out for me ? :S

Decae

11-11-2009

first of all LOLOlOLolOLolOLol @ YOU

for thinking that icefrog has ownership of the dota idea.

second of all LOLolOLolOLoloL @ YOU for thinking HoN is more 'official' than LoL when LoL has several of the original dota'ers on staff (creator of all stars and also the all stars website) and HoN has...no one from dota at all...

Third:

ranked games are on top priority and will be released soon. Read the "in development" section on the main page to see what is in store for the next few months.

BMiBudster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decae View Post

second of all LOLolOLolOLoloL @ YOU for thinking HoN is more 'official' than LoL when LoL has several of the original dota'ers on staff (creator of all stars and also the all stars website) and HoN has...no one from dota at all...

Third:

ranked games are on top priority and will be released soon. Read the "in development" section on the main page to see what is in store for the next few months.
firstly LOLOLOL at u for being a 2 year old ******

secondly LOLOLOLOL HoN is the official dota game do some research and you might realize u have downs

Hand of Might

11-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyPanic View Post
I didn't read anything in the OP I just wanted to say I hate your name.

Kthxbai.
Seconded, LOL

tehmonk

11-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decae View Post

Third:

way to be a huge cocksmoke.