Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

someone please explain?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BMiBudster

11-10-2009

i finaly got it to work but how to do search a ranked game ... its greyed out for me ? :S

Decae

11-11-2009

first of all LOLOlOLolOLolOLol @ YOU

for thinking that icefrog has ownership of the dota idea.

second of all LOLolOLolOLoloL @ YOU for thinking HoN is more 'official' than LoL when LoL has several of the original dota'ers on staff (creator of all stars and also the all stars website) and HoN has...no one from dota at all...

Third:

ranked games are on top priority and will be released soon. Read the "in development" section on the main page to see what is in store for the next few months.

BMiBudster

11-13-2009

Quote:
Decae:

second of all LOLolOLolOLoloL @ YOU for thinking HoN is more 'official' than LoL when LoL has several of the original dota'ers on staff (creator of all stars and also the all stars website) and HoN has...no one from dota at all...

Third:

ranked games are on top priority and will be released soon. Read the "in development" section on the main page to see what is in store for the next few months.

firstly LOLOLOL at u for being a 2 year old retard

secondly LOLOLOLOL HoN is the official dota game do some research and you might realize u have downs

Hand of Might

11-13-2009

Quote:
JohnnyPanic:
I didn't read anything in the OP I just wanted to say I hate your name.

Kthxbai.

Seconded, LOL

tehmonk

11-13-2009

Quote:
Decae:

Third:

way to be a huge cocksmoke.