Looking For A Trainer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ericman10

08-04-2012

I find my self reasonably good at LoL but i know i'm not reaching my full potential. I'm looking for someone with lots of experience and whose really good at the game. I feel like i really need help in certain areas such as last hitting and map awareness. I often ask for criticism during games but due to the LoL community i usually get responses such as "uninstall" "ask your mom" "you suck" "don't be such a noob" so i'm really hoping that some one can help me out. maybe play a match with me and just tell me where i need improvement and help me improve. thanks

C0MB0

08-04-2012

I'd be willing to play with you i love that bracket your in We can have some fun lol send me a add I have a few accounts higher/lower rating

Ericman10

08-04-2012

will do

catwang0

08-04-2012

I know how you feel, when you begin playing LoL and are just starting to get the ropes of it, but aren't totally... well, there? I think you should just keep playing PvP and watch Sykkuno videos (on YouTube). Honestly, that's how I learned, and although I'm not the best, I typically win if my team mates aren't feeding and know how to work like a team. Goodluck to you.

KurokoTetsuu

08-05-2012

Here are some suggestions.
1. Watch streams. They are very helpful and I found myself learning easily from them.
2. Don't play Sejuani
3. Don't run more than 1 item on someone, sometimes you can do 2, but never ever 3.

And I would be glad to drop by and play some games with you. Here is my resume.
400+ ranked games with 250 wins
600+ normal games with 360+ wins

Send an invite to me: JuventusX