Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking For A Trainer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ericman10

08-04-2012

I find my self reasonably good at LoL but i know i'm not reaching my full potential. I'm looking for someone with lots of experience and whose really good at the game. I feel like i really need help in certain areas such as last hitting and map awareness. I often ask for criticism during games but due to the LoL community i usually get responses such as "uninstall" "ask your mom" "you suck" "don't be such a noob" so i'm really hoping that some one can help me out. maybe play a match with me and just tell me where i need improvement and help me improve. thanks

C0MB0

08-04-2012

I'd be willing to play with you i love that bracket your in We can have some fun lol send me a add I have a few accounts higher/lower rating

Ericman10

08-04-2012

will do

catwang0

08-04-2012

I know how you feel, when you begin playing LoL and are just starting to get the ropes of it, but aren't totally... well, there? I think you should just keep playing PvP and watch Sykkuno videos (on YouTube). Honestly, that's how I learned, and although I'm not the best, I typically win if my team mates aren't feeding and know how to work like a team. Goodluck to you.

KurokoTetsuu

08-05-2012

Here are some suggestions.
1. Watch streams. They are very helpful and I found myself learning easily from them.
2. Don't play Sejuani
3. Don't run more than 1 item on someone, sometimes you can do 2, but never ever 3.

And I would be glad to drop by and play some games with you. Here is my resume.
400+ ranked games with 250 wins
600+ normal games with 360+ wins

Send an invite to me: JuventusX