Who's my next champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hurricane karl

08-06-2012

Malphite can be very scary, he can have very high survivability and is a great initatior. He can lack a bit in damage if you build him very tanky but his presence can be overwhelming.

irott

08-06-2012

For high mobility I like Wu, J4, and Irelia. Once you get TF on them they move fairly fast and have some good dashes and damage. Wu and J4 are amazing with their armor shred and J4 does well by giving your team extra armor and attack speed.

OpsExpo

08-06-2012

Surprised no one has mentioned poppy.

bad early game, but once you get to lategame you start racking up the double and triple kills, and surviving.

sounds like it might fit your playstyle cup of tea. sure, not as much full offense "burst". but plenty of sustainable "mini-burst" if you play CDR, Mpen, and work that Q. Also she can get away from a lot of stuff with W and E.

Goronok

08-06-2012

Hrm, I think I may try out Garen on his free week here before I make any decisions. He does seem to have an interesting mix of offense and defense... although he also seems to depend mostly on one ability for his damage, and it's a pretty long CD.

A lot of interesting suggestions, thanks for giving me some good options. :P

Lhyanc

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goronok View Post
Hrm, I think I may try out Garen on his free week here before I make any decisions. He does seem to have an interesting mix of offense and defense... although he also seems to depend mostly on one ability for his damage, and it's a pretty long CD.

A lot of interesting suggestions, thanks for giving me some good options. :P
Garen does get CC'd a lot. So watch out before buying him.

Goronok

08-06-2012

Hey, speaking of Garen, does he keep auto attacking while he spins? Because I was thinking of Black Cleaver on him, but that'd be kind of useless if he couldn't build/keep it up during his spin.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Talon is a good choice and is viable in almost any elo if you play him well. Furthermore, he doesn't really seem to be on the table for nerfs at the moment since he is hardly played at all in summoner's rift.

Goronok

08-06-2012

Yeah I've seen Talon mentioned quite a bit... giving him a good look over on LoL wiki right now.

ppbrro

08-06-2012

is lee sin good in dom or I should buy another champ?

Melvear

08-06-2012

Talon is amazing, I love playing him. He gets bonus points for being able to play bot pretty good, being able to murder Pooterss and he's just all around great damage.