New champion select system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swortypos

08-04-2012

RIOT we realy need a new champions select new system at rankeds and drafts.
Because we say what position we want AND AWAYS WE HAVE A RETARDED SAYIN "I'M FIRST PICK" please change it!
With love swortypos .
Thanks for the atention.
Sorry for the bad english

Nilic

Recruiter

08-04-2012

I agree with this, people are always trolling me when I call jungle or mid.

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Just because you call a role does not mean you are entitled to it. It just means that you prefer that role and play that mainly/is your best role.

DieHero

08-04-2012

Picks go with order. 1st pick gets first pick. Everyone else needs to adapt.learn the positions that arent popular like support, support, and support.

CranberrySauce

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaltron View Post
Just because you call a role does not mean you are entitled to it. It just means that you prefer that role and play that mainly/is your best role.
yeah what this guy said, if your low man on the totem poll bud then you get what you get. i started playing more ranked games hear latly and im just now getting to where i get to pick first or second,but you know what? im happy that i had to learn to play support,i think it helps you to be better in other roles as well ,it has really helped my map awearness with buying wards and orcals and knowing where the other support will drop his. I know it sucks to get stuck in the role you dont always want, but in the long run man learning all the roles is whats gonna make you better and get you first pick faster

kammmy

08-05-2012

higher elo picks first, get over it.