Zyra Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swortypos

08-04-2012

Riot, please nerf zyra W skill so she just can put 2 seeds as well, the reason is cuz i saw people puting 3 seeds and activating the tree plants.
If she put 3 seeds and activate the 3 it will do much damage
And Her Skills Do much damage, her passive to 500 true damage omg she is a darius when is dead.
With Love Swortypos
Thanks for the atention!!!
Sorry for the bad english

Theguythatyou210

08-04-2012

zyra is just op in general. Who came up with her. Come on. "Okay guys I have a great idea for a new champ she is a mix of kog, keim,morgana,amumu, and malphite."

Treza

08-04-2012

if shes so op then why every time i watch a stream on the league client with her in it shes doing bad?

her damage is a little on the high side but its so disruptable.. if her plants get killed by someone elses aoe she falls flat on her face.,

i was mid against a karthus a couple of days ago and i go and engage him in what is a near certain kill because i know my damage and i know his and karthus cant trade with zyra under any circumstances. so i go in snare him get my double plants on him ult him ignite him and then autoattack once or twice as we both got low, and he walked away with about 1/8 health and i ended up somehow dying. i was shocked and looked at his items hes not fed im left scratching my head wondering what just happened. turns out his e destroyed my plants and i got dropped on my head feeling stupid.. shes good but shes not as ridiculous as people make out.

sure ill get tower dove and walk off with a triple, but people should know by now that you dont tower dive zyra or anivia.. if people still do it that isnt my problem its theirs. also dont chase zyra into the woods god dont chase her into the woods....

AlphariusRising

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treza View Post
if shes so op then why every time i watch a stream on the league client with her in it shes doing bad?
Because you got statistical outliers. She's at a 59% win rate in ranked right now. That's 4% higher than Darius before his nerf, and 7% higher than new Xin.

catwang0

08-04-2012

I mean it really all depends. Who's playing as Zyra - are they good? Are Zyra's team mates good - or are they complete idiots who have never heard of the word team mate and cooperation? Who is Zyra up against - people who can counter her easily? I feel that if they nerfed Zyra she'd still kick @ss.

CranberrySauce

08-05-2012

she drops pretty fast o and always rember the passive ,kill her then start zig zaging :P

Asphyl

08-05-2012

Nah shes not OP, she just kills too fast and has heimer + darius + kog + lux + teemo + malphite and 50% more true damage than all of them. She's not OP at all

P.S ~ People think shes a sexy champion so she must have sexy damage otherwise only the pervs would buy her.

wsh0t

08-05-2012

shes ****ing op