I want lore of the townspeoples, and of the lesser beings in demacia or noxus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greatlancer

09-15-2010

I want them... or i'll make them up.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-15-2010

I am really looking forward to learning more about these city states. Maybe the team can incorporate a little excerpt in a future issue of the JoJ.

Zzilb

09-15-2010

Agreed! Information about Legends and Champions and all that epicness is all well and good but they arent as epic without someone unepic to compare them to!

.. And gosh there must be a lot of layers of epic, because Ralston Farnsley lurks around -the- Institute Of War and is evidently a Senior Summoner yet states "Ashe and Tryndamere have experienced lifetimes of struggle and they understand these dangers better than you or I could imagine."

So modest, Ralston. If a Senior Summoner doesnt know much of struggle and doesnt consider himself a politician, who could hope to. A Senior Summoner; One whos lifetime has been dedicated to Rune Wars and stopping them, one who strives to remain reputable and well-connected amongst the summoner's game of influence and judgement, one who should be expected to have at least a few triumphs on the field's under his belt..

Indeed. While Riot is busy telling us about the little guys, I would also enjoy hearing more about the JoJ writers, and how little or unlittle They are.

Dangan

09-16-2010

This is the stuff I'm loving about LoL. Theres nothing but potential for the story and its Expanded Universe. Everyone and everything has their own little tale to tell not matter how insignificant.