how to build Xin zaho?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Thread title.

AbsolutePK

08-04-2012

He builds himself, you just need the right soundtrack.

Vance Landow

08-04-2012

nashor's tooth

six of 'em

FDru

08-04-2012

LW
+
a whole bunch of other s***

MMKH

08-04-2012

Phantom Dancers.

DiscworldDeath

08-04-2012

Brutalizer, phage, last whisper, hexdrinker if APs are giving you issues, Sanguine Blade.

At this point, you can do anything. Atma's Impaler, Frozen Heart, Randuin's, QSS, upgrade to Triforce, or Mallet, or whatever.
Do get that Youmou though. Youmou is great on Xin.

I personally go 9/21/0, but I like the CDR and MS too much, I also get MS quints. You can easily go arpen quints and 21/x/x if you prefer that.

P.S. Extra mana is not bad on Xin, with max CDR you spam abilities very very quickly.

inFe eD

08-05-2012

Ghostblade/Trinity Tank. Same as every single other bruiser.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Xin is a burst autoattacker. He has a big damage steroid for 3 hits, a huge AS steroid, and ability to charge and slow the enemy.

As such, Ive found the Ghostblade to be key to doing well with Xin. The ghostblade is already good on its own with apen, crit, AD, and CDR, all of which are beneficial. But it also gives a good 2k gold worth of burst stats.

Since Xin tends to charge and faceroll, its very easy to remember to use the ghostblade during every fight. The extra 50% AS and chase ability really helps ensure that Xin does a lot of quick damage during his short window of opportunity.

From the ghostblade there are several ways to go, but I have no found an obvious favorite.

Inf Edge is the most ideal for pure DPS output though it takes forever to get. I used to try to start with IE, but I just wasnt able to contribue enough quickly enough. Ghostblade was much better, giving me an IE/PD style boost with only a 2700g item.

You will want a vamp scepter ASAP after ghostblade for sustain, and after the Ghostblade you will want to consider an executioners blade. Very cheap, high lifesteal and some crit. Great for the piecemeal crit type build which is strong lategame when crit becomes really high value.