Cap then recall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BROSEPHIROTH

08-04-2012

****ing christ why do people cap Windmill then immediately hit recall, especially when they're at full health?

Is that extra Long Sword really so necessary that you'd rather give up windmill when they inevitably recapture it after you recall?

Far too often I"m the only one left to try to defend the point against 3 siegers, then my team calls me a ****ing noob because I had the audacity to actually die trying to stall them from defending the point while my 3 teammates slowly trundle towards top with their sparkling new Long Swords and Amplifying Tomes.

AbsolutePK

08-04-2012

It's like they've never seen revive before.

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

Yup, it's annoying. Sadly I'm usually the one at 100 hp so I HAVE to recall.

NamKim

08-04-2012

If I am so low in health that I feel like I would just die and be of no help, then I would recall. If I am low in health and have something that would be a great help (such as Amumu's ult if I get it by then), then I would stick around. Even if I was low in health, if I can get a bandage toss and my ult on the other team, it makes defending the windmill so much easier.

Tharaxis Minar

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROSEPHIROTH View Post
****ing christ why do people cap Windmill then immediately hit recall, especially when they're at full health?

Is that extra Long Sword really so necessary that you'd rather give up windmill when they inevitably recapture it after you recall?

Far too often I"m the only one left to try to defend the point against 3 siegers, then my team calls me a ****ing noob because I had the audacity to actually die trying to stall them from defending the point while my 3 teammates slowly trundle towards top with their sparkling new Long Swords and Amplifying Tomes.

I have to agree this is VERY VERY ANNOYING. but I honestly get more annoyed by the people that run behind the windmill take the health pack then recall.. while I am sitting there with half health and could've really used that health pack to help defend.

Why in the world would you take a health pack from a team mate then recall instantly is beyond me...

stoneipa

08-04-2012

Also don't cap next to me.

IIxeenoxII

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROSEPHIROTH View Post
Yess! omfg so annoying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharaxis Minar
I have to agree this is VERY VERY ANNOYING. but I honestly get more annoyed by the people that run behind the windmill take the health pack then recall.. while I am sitting there with half health and could've really used that health pack to help defend.

Why in the world would you take a health pack from a team mate then recall instantly is beyond me...
Double yess!! This is....I don't even...argh!

Laiina

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharaxis Minar View Post
I take the health pack because it gives more points.

IIxeenoxII

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laiina View Post
I take the health pack because it gives more points.
Point system is flawed, it does not affect your ip gained at the end of the match, so why does it matter? honestly

DiscworldDeath

08-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tharaxis Minar View Post
Don't forget to take the health relic just above your side's speed shrine as well.