Koggy's thread of things.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

(( Hello everyone, I have made the smurf, but I must get him to lvl 5 so I may start talking, but I will make the thread so I have some questions to get back to. I named him LittleKoggy (They wouldn't take special characters, and I don't know what ones work) ))

I'm back!!! I'm so sorry everone! koggy sick past few weeks and kog'maw take break from forums to get better, I hope i may help you learn more about me! and koggy can learn about you too!

(( Sorry if I sound strange at first....I'm trying to act different...it's not easy...dang.. and I'm sorry if I turn out to be a really bad Kog....I will try to improve. Thank you. ))

AskMadmanMundo

08-04-2012

((*Twitch twitch*))

IS1c35b91acc2fd88f04ccd

08-04-2012

(Not cute enough, NOT CUTE ENOUGH!) Shakes fist*

Enemysbane

08-04-2012

Greetings Kog'maw,
I am curious to know what life is like for you now that you dwell at the institute. Do you still eat almost everything you come across to experience the world, or has Malzahar instructed you in other ways? I have heard that your eating habits are a sight to behold. How do you eat so much? Also, how do the summoners clean up after you? It seems that caustic spittle would cause considerable havoc to any decent sort of floor.

- Sincerely,
Bran Drayst

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2012

(( Alright guys it seems I have to wait a lot longer before I can get Kog on this...because I can't play games, I'm hitting a common 4000 Ping...and I can't play correctly....I picked the best day to start -_- Da.mn rainstorm.))

Vice Emargo

08-05-2012

(( Looks like another rainstorm is blowing by, meaning It may take another day or two until I can play matches without having huge ping...;_)

Ergheis

08-05-2012

((You might consider making a new one when the smurf is ready. Also, less use of first person and proper grammar. Okay, no more nitpicking from me.))

Vice Emargo

08-06-2012

(( Ugh...why must it seem so hard to play low levels....damed other smurfs, and their trolly ways...and bots are soo much better than the teams I'm getting on...BLARFGHHH, and should I just start another thread when he's actually up? Or what. At least someone reply =I ))

Ergheis

08-06-2012

((Hey, that's what I said =P))