Soraka and Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackfeather

09-11-2010

I found really "weird" the sacrifice that Soraka made to curse Warwick:

it was really, really, really (outrageous) useless.

From my point of view:

She sacrificed her divinity to curse him. Now, since she is sacrificing something so big for a good cause, i would instead cursed him with something that could prevent him to fight/harm since the fee to pay it's so big (divinity).

That was my personal opinion, but i wish to hear yours too =)

NOTE: She wasted her divinity to be even worse in the Field of Justice in terms of fights. Just saying....

Sorano

09-11-2010

Soraka nerfed herself to buff Warwick.

Nice.

B4xT3r

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorano View Post

Nice.
This.

ArcherU

09-11-2010

She didn't want to disable him, she wanted to punish him.

Warwick used to be an alchemist creating biological weapons but he didn't actually fight.

Soraka assumed that if he saw the death and blood caused by his own hands, his guilt would get the better of him. She assumed wrong of course.

On reflection it's a pretty big screwup yes. I guess her own divinity made her loose perspective of how viscious a man like Warwick can actually be.

Dethknell

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherU View Post
She didn't want to disable him, she wanted to punish him.

Warwick used to be an alchemist creating biological weapons but he didn't actually fight.

Soraka assumed that if he saw the death and blood caused by his own hands, his guilt would get the better of him. She assumed wrong of course.

On reflection it's a pretty big screwup yes. I guess her own divinity made her loose perspective of how viscious a man like Warwick can actually be.
Singed just took Warwicks place as the worlds best chemist. Her curse didn't matter any way you look at it.

Zzilb

09-11-2010

Warwick wasnt just some alchemist, either. He was an alchemical Genius. He was prolific. You have to think about what it means to be 'worlds best chemist'. His knowledge was staggeringly immense. Who can say what he wouldve done with even more time to grow and create? He has certainly lost in this curse.
Everything that he knew and had and could ever be was taken and replaced with beast-mindedness. Everything in every day of his old life was rendered invalid in one move that created him anew.

It would just be a lot more epic if similar extreme changes weren't possible with, say, chopping a fat man in half.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

But then Singed surpassed Warwick in alchemical prowess, so if Warwick was so prolific, such a genius... what does that make Singed? Although the point could be made, if Warwick wasn't cursed into a werewolf he would have never stopped with alchemy and then who knows what.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorano View Post

Nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Ashe
Smart choice

Traestus

09-11-2010

There's a good chance that didn't know much about Singed either, he was only Warwick's apprentice and as far as I can tell he didn't truly rise to power until after Warwick was cursed. He was just Warwick's workhorse until WW was changed into a werewolf, it wasn't till after did he start to share his genius. To Soraka removing WW would seem like it would get rid of the alchemical madness he spread. It...just backfired.

notDeAdYet

09-11-2010

the theory was soraka nerfed herself because then WW would become an animal, and in which derpa derp animal instincts like must hump female wolf in presence of pheromones, would stop him from pursuing his alchemical goals.... because he was a genius, and now he has to rip people to shreds unless a summoner tells him otherwise.
Basically she nerfed WW's brain....
it was a PRETTY GOOD TRADE and i wouldn't say it essentially backfired, since if WW was still an alchemist he would've created a potion that could do things in the realm of gods, where now he's just stronger physically and has to kittyscratch people at every turn.
she wasn't ******ed it was a good choice...
think einstein vs leonidas, obviously einstein wins out in the long run.

And the whole thing about singed, look at where singed is now, giant shield champ nobody uses, what has he created?
poison, glue, steroids and the ability to flip people over his head.

yeah, REAL GOOD comparison to WW.