Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is Ezreal Good

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CapitanDean

08-04-2012

Special thanks for Lux, she helped me a lot. Hope you like it. Cheers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB6TU5XxO64 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB6TU5XxO64)

Treza

08-04-2012

that clip was mediocre at best

Shardicus

08-04-2012

"Ezreal is good 'cause I got a kill."

CapitanDean

08-04-2012

Thx for your support.

AlphariusRising

08-04-2012

You're level 10 and don't even have your W yet. You know it has an attack speed buff and debuff, right? And without it your passive has a grand total of two skills you can use?

CapitanDean

08-04-2012

I know, but that is my way of building ez, and i don't get what is your problem? At the end of the game i was level 12, score 12/1/3 and 72 minions at 20 mins when the surrenderd.

You know the every person has his style of playing a champion. And this is my style. Hope you understand.

KROTANK

08-04-2012

Typically, I find most ezreal players to be the most annoying pariahs in the game. Of all the adc, ez players are the most annoying.

Little Boy Nate

08-04-2012

It IS possible to simply have a good play and not post it on youtube. The Maokai was bad and you are gimping yourself for not having all your skills by level 4.

awakenPanda

08-04-2012

I wonder what was going on in that Maokai's head. Sees almost dead ez, goes for full hp lux

Nesious

08-04-2012

Thats not what makes ezreal good... It wasn't that good of a play, that Maokai wasn't familiar with his own skills and got tunnel vision. Given the fact you had 2 carries top, versus a no DMG Maokai, and you had double buff, and your EZREAL (flash every 6 seconds...) Its not really that impressive. At 20 minutes being lvl 12 is meh, 72 minions is absolutely rubbish, and 12/1/3 is what you get in normal games when people don't jungle and you preform a 2v1 hyper carry kill lane vs a Varus. I get that it was awesome for you when you survived from maokai, but it wasn't really a skilled play. He wasted all his mana on missing things/hitting lux, then when he did fight you he only had enough for his W, then didn't even commit to killing you, auto attcking once, then running around in circles and eventually died while trying to retreat.