Why do Yordle females look so difrent from yordle males?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stiney

09-13-2010

this might be a different train of thought all together but humans have different skin color, body builds from short to tall, eye color ect. Can't yordles possible have different characteristics considering there all the same height they have different things about them such as amount fingers is that really so strange? Second i think we have established that male yordles have cat ears and female are purple for skin color. We don't even know if amumu has flesh under those folds of bandages, viegar's hat is to big to tell for him again ect. But heres a curve ball for you what if Evelynn The Widow Maker was once infact a female yordle?! she is blue has the ears?! something from the Magic wars that did it to her?! we will never know.

The Burning Waffle

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baculus View Post
Last I remember the explanation was Yordies was a gropu term covering many different sorts of creatures living together for a common goal. This group is composed of cute looking, short... stubby... things.

Teemo and Kennen share a related race(possibly), where as Heimer and Corki lack much in common. Poppy and Trist are alike, but nothing close to Heimer/Kennen/Teemo/Corki. And yes, Corki is a Yordie(Who isn't all furry).

And... who knows WTF Veigar is.
If look real close and squint a little, Veigar has a similar facial structure to teemo, he's a furry

EequaltoMC2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Wait, kennen is a guy?

IntFam

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacazar View Post
so you think heimer and kennen have fur?
it's only teemo and he's a nauseating rat anyway.
Kennen really looks like he should have fur. I believe you can see his hands.

Also, I wonder if Veigar has the whole hamster thing going on.

KrashKourse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post
Meglings are a crack commando unit in Bandle City. They are not a race of beings. The mention of Meglings as a race back in the day was, and continues to be, a typo.

As for the male/female thing, makes have the "peacock complex"; the male yordle is responsible for attracting the female of the species, hence why the males have a wider variety of skin/fur types. This is why Teemo gets all the ladies OH YEAH~

TYPO "makes have the "peacock complex"" this does not make sense shouldn't it be males?

OmniOmega

10-18-2010

I always thought Kennen's "ears" were just adornments on his hood/mask.

magicallypuzzled

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniOmega View Post
I always thought Kennen's "ears" were just adornments on his hood/mask.
my thoughts too he doesn't look like a yordle to me but eh doesn't matter either way.

The Burning Waffle

10-18-2010

He was born in bandle city, is roughly the right size, and has the ears?

Mpdrei

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post
Meglings are a crack commando unit in Bandle City. They are not a race of beings. The mention of Meglings as a race back in the day was, and continues to be, a typo.

As for the male/female thing, makes have the "peacock complex"; the male yordle is responsible for attracting the female of the species, hence why the males have a wider variety of skin/fur types. This is why Teemo gets all the ladies OH YEAH~
just a suggestion: if Te emo is such a babe magnet, then how about a ladies' man skin for Te emo

KitsuneMizuKaze

02-20-2011

No wonder I love Teemo so much. He has the most cutest fur ever!