Redeemed Riven Cosplay

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

marauders

08-06-2012

still hasn't answered me about her favorite ice cream flavor ): , chunky monkey i'm guessing?

Devi Serene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
So you are insecure? So insecure that you felt the need to prove to everyone here that you aren't "ugly" by both posting a picture of yourself that you think you look good in and degrading another person?

Grow up. Seriously.
Seraphim speaks the truth, listen to him.

Xpyder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

nicely done

TJs Account

08-06-2012

that is a beautiful cosplay! the detail is extraordinary, i'm very jealous - i would never have the patience to put something like that together.

hope you get featured in the showcase

무정한 소라

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi Serene View Post
Seraphim speaks the truth, listen to him.
Seraphim is trying to be the good guy to get a good rep, but underneath it all he's just as much as a scumbag as everyone else.

TheGiriel

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROSEPHIROTH View Post
Upvoted for an intelligent and reasonable reply. Thank you.

I don't consort with racists or sexists either, and I'd prefer to hang out with a fat, kind and decent person. You're very right about that. In fact I used to be overweight (note the word choice here) myself before realizing that I could take responsibility for it and changed my life! It took Effort, but I am now healthy and plan on staying that way.

I would be very surprised if that chart took present-day obesity numbers and calculated it against the population of 1985. That's just so blatantly erroneous even to anyone not educated in statistics that I can't see it actually happening. Since you brought it up, though, here's some more numbers: http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...ty-rates_N.htm 1/3 of all American adults are obese. (Holy ****) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity...lence_by_state This has some nice charts showing current, present-day obesity rates without contrasting it against the numbers of the past. Even without the historical context you can tell that it's quite a serious problem.

We ARE responsible for each other. That's why I don't burden the health system with unnecessary problems stemming from my own lack of respect for my body, and that's why I work with other people to become fit and healthy when I go to the gym. I've had quite a few success stories! Eating healthy and properly is actually fun and exciting, and much cheaper to boot.

And that's why I make fun of people who refuse to take off their blinders.
+1

I really think the same way. A lot of people, both skinny, fat and underweight try to sweep those things under the rug, just because it's polite not to point out serious problems. We have... Devolved (maybe) into a society of overly nice people. But as much as you don't talk about certain problems they are still there and they will get worse over time. One third of the adults in the states are overweight. Seriously, how can people not do anything against it? That's just horrible.

SlywasHere

08-06-2012

I like the sword a lot! If there is any way to make the armor a bit more shiny, itwould look pretty badass.

DriedPrunes

08-06-2012

This community is so dumb. You get a ton of good but then you get a ton of bad.

Why does it matter so much? Your not really helping by being abusive. There is a difference between being truthful and just bashing someone.Over 60% of American's are over weight and your telling me that none of you are a bit puggie? What makes this person different from 60% of Americans and why do you need to go so far? Cause obviously you have friends and family members that are overwieght but I doubt that you'll go this far to prove your so called truthful point.

And this burdening society thing is a pretty dumb excuse because health insurance is mandatory and even if the US is gonna fund some of the health care costs its going to mimic the Canadian health care system. So she'll be forced to pay a higher premium than a healthier counter part.

Down voted by kids who obviously don't know how insurance premiums work. I wonder why smokers and obese people are forced to pay more for health insurance? .....

LittleBigPlanet

08-06-2012

Cannot be unseen. You have ruined one of my favorite skins. Shame waterfox17 shame.

EDIT: She should have cosplayed Gragas. That would suit her much better.

Timmygobbles

08-06-2012

Omg that costume looks amazing, nice job!